• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poppies

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Went to the local Remembrance Day Parade here in Eastleigh this morning, It was so well attended and people of all ages were there, Also the 1st time I've heard God Save The King being sung while I was there. Doesn't cost anything just to pay your respects and say thank you.

Alistair20000

A photo from the Service in Northernhay Gardens this morning.

Remembering those who gave up their lives so that we can be free.

10737E6D-DA56-47A3-9264-F2E35698E1F2.jpeg

Bridgy 81

I mentioned this on the recent Derby County Away thread but thought it maybe of interest to put it here as well.
On our way home from our recent match in Derby we went to see the National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas.
It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for some time.
It’s a striking and sombre place and I would recommend a visit by anyone if you’re ever in the area.
We’re playing at Burton on 11th February and the site is only a few miles down the road from there.

fred binneys head

I mentioned this on the recent Derby County Away thread but thought it maybe of interest to put it here as well.
On our way home from our recent match in Derby we went to see the National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas.
It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for some time.
It’s a striking and sombre place and I would recommend a visit by anyone if you’re ever in the area.
We’re playing at Burton on 11th February and the site is only a few miles down the road from there.
I’ve lived in the Burton / Derby area for about 25 years and I’ve never visited there 😳

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
You should go fred, it's a wonderful experience.

otterton reds

We stayed at Shardlow Marina in our motor home & I caught the bus into Derby to watch the match & we called into the Memorial Arboretum on the way home the next day & it was very moving