• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now formally charged in connection with alleged embezzlement of party funds of SNP

Edit: DB9 pipped me :)
Will he be taking one for the team or will others be charged?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have vague recollections of a motorhome?

Reactions: DB9

Mr Jinx

The joy of Krankie being locked up with "female" prisoners up there would simply be too much.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
However hard Labour try, they'll never out sleaze the Tories.

tavyred

The lack of genuine curiosity as to why a whole host of gay Tory MP’s are either engaged in or are perhaps were the victims of nefarious activities I find really strange.
This latest chap phoned his local party at 3-15am needing cash as a matter of life and death ffs!
Someone tell me the police are investigating this? 🤷‍♂️

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The lack of genuine curiosity as to why a whole host of gay Tory MP’s are either engaged in or are perhaps were the victims of nefarious activities I find really strange.
This latest chap phoned his local party at 3-15am needing cash as a matter of life and death ffs!
Someone tell me the police are investigating this? 🤷‍♂️
I'm sure the police would investigate if Mark Menzies reported an alleged crime.

So far, the police have received no complaint.

DB9

I'm sure the police would investigate if Mark Menzies reported an alleged crime.

I would imagine given these are MP's and the possibility of blackmail etc the Police would investigate regardless of a complaint, MP's are privy to sensitive information and it seems madness that this is done so easily.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would imagine given these are MP's and the possibility of blackmail etc the Police would investigate regardless of a complaint, MP's are privy to sensitive information and it seems madness that this is done so easily.
Interestingly the Tory whip knew about these allegations in January, but did nothing. So the party itself clearly isn't concerned about its own MP's wellbeing (or just wanted to keep it hushed up. Or both).

arthur

What's bizarre is that the woman he rang at 3.15 a.m. telling her he was being held captive didn't call the police. Presumably he asked her not to

tavyred

What's bizarre is that the woman he rang at 3.15 a.m. telling her he was being held captive didn't call the police. Presumably he asked her not to
I may be entering Elgy like tin foil hat territory but I sense we’re getting to know in instalments perhaps a dangerous compromising of the Governing party via its gay MP’s. We now the removal of a sitting PM was facilitated by a possible sting involving Wragg, you don’t need to be a reader of the Le Carre novels, to know the UK has a chequered history when it’s comes to Gay establishment figures getting compromised.
I don’t think we as yet know the half of it!