• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Indo has posted 19,812 times on Exeweb compared to your 27,881. Or are you after a count per thread?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indo has posted 19,812 times on Exeweb compared to your 27,881. Or are you after a count per thread?
General Election thread count please Hants

Alistair20000

And is there a way we the Great Unwashed can get this info direct please ?

IndoMike

Hahaha. Thank you Hants !
Hi Ali. Wow! 27,881 posts. I'm in awe.
And the Stakhanovite Award goes to....................(opens envelope)

Lord Ali of Tedburn !

Alistair20000

Hahaha. Thank you Hants !
Hi Ali. Wow! 27,881 posts. I'm in awe.
And the Stakhanovite Award goes to....................(opens envelope)

Lord Ali of Tedburn !
Au contraire Indo. Several well ahead of my total post count.

IndoMike

Au contraire Indo. Several well ahead of my total post count.
So my posts are more focused. 🧐 👍

Rosencrantz

If we are not careful the tough but balanced interviewers could become a thing of the past if the top political leaders are allowed to pick and choose their interviewers without any public consequences. In his short interview yesterday when pressed on agreeing an interview with Andrew Neil, Boris obviously stalled, but said negotiation was ongoing but it was not his decision. Hopefully all that is being negotiated is a time and place rather than anything that I suspect Andrew Neil wouldn't stand for, like prior knowledge of the questions and no go areas etc.

If it goes the way of the good ol' USA, how often has Trump been interviewed by anyone other than a friendly (usually Fox) questioner outside of a general press call where he abuses anyone that asks him a difficult question.

The threat that came out from the Conservatives about reviewing Channel 4's broadcasting output seems to be the first slide down the road of authoritarianism. Hopefully it will get withdrawn and they will let Ofcom deal with it with no pressure.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And is there a way we the Great Unwashed can get this info direct please ?
Apparently he's posted less times on that thread than Johnson tells lies in an average day.

IndoMike

Apparently he's posted less times on that thread than Johnson tells lies in an average day.
You've actually hit the nail on the head there, Hants. My posts are just reactions to comments from our illustrious Exeweb Brexshitters (sorry :spelling check) and to the countless lies, obfuscations and denials of Shifty Eyes. To be honest, it's hard to keep up and I think I'm gonna have to increase my output to do so. 😄😉

IndoMike

Looks like Ali's doing a "Rees-Smug"...