• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah but Brexit keeps bringing us nuggets to hate it
Just read this:

Mid Devon Grecian

Just read this:

The gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: DB9

Mid Devon Grecian

Why do you think Labour (at least publicly) does not share your ‘progressive’ view on this non crisis?
Anything they say will be jumped on by the Tories. I’m expecting them to have a mature approach to working with our European friends and will probably rejoin the Dublin Agreement.

Hopefully the heat can be taken out of this non issue over time with a more measured approach.

tavyred

Anything they say will be jumped on by the Tories. I’m expecting them to have a mature approach to working with our European friends and will probably rejoin the Dublin Agreement.

Hopefully the heat can be taken out of this non issue over time with a more measured approach.
Aww Bless. 😀

Mid Devon Grecian

Aww Bless. 😀
Look who’s concerned about Immigration, 65+, leave voting Tories. Aww bless

Not a significant issue for any other cohort.

Alistair20000

You think the kids taken on those crossings by their parents are doing so under their own free will? Shame on you.

The parents should not be exposing their children to these crossings. France is a safe country.

Alistair20000

I think MDG listed lots of reasons a few pages back. Presumably you chose to ignore his evidence based explanation as it undermines your act...
Have not read it yet 😛

Alistair20000

A Guardian piece for Jinx to enjoy. Tavy should enjoy it too, as it's written by a patriot
It is open for Phil and the other 75% to send loads of money to H M Treasury if they want to do that. They will happily accept their contribution. What are they waiting for ?

Alistair20000

I'm not sure if you are joking or serious?
Decide for yourself :)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The parents should not be exposing their children to these crossings. France is a safe country.
That ain't got nothing to do with the kid in question.