• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, yes. I think I see him there.
Ha ha!....................

IndoMike

Screwed up.

Last edited:

IndoMike

So it's gonna be a NO DEAL. Good luck with that.
Austerity + NO DEAL = even worse public services, higher prices in shops, difficulties getting medicine, harder time for pensioners and the poor, difficulties getting visas for foreign travel et al. Be careful what you wish for.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Indo's right though.

I'm nuts in May defined.
The refrain of 'gathering nuts in May' is a corruption. 'Twas originally 'gathering knots of may'. Although it should be noted your post would've been correct then as well. :D

Spoonz Red E

The refrain of 'gathering nuts in May' is a corruption. 'Twas originally 'gathering knots of may'. Although it should be noted your post would've been correct then as well. :D
Well I never knew that. And that's led me to some nice morris dancing and maypole videos which have put me in a jolly mood (a first for this thread).

Cheers m'dear. (y)

tavyred

Bad day for the Brexit wreckers yesterday. Magic Grandpa’s sop to his large pro-remain rump was quite rightly rejected by MP’s and no deal is still on the table for the new PM. Despite the utterances of Dominic Greive and his ilk, I still can’t imagine a situation where enough Tories will vote down their own Government and ergo let Corbyn in.

IndoMike

PLANE STUPID RAF’s new £100million F-35 stealth fighter jets can only fly supersonic for short bursts or they’ll ‘crack’, Pentagon warns

Well done the Ministry of Defense - and we've ordered more ! Yes, it's your elitist oafs who have nothing up top striking again. Silly Brits supporting them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did the Telegraph really write this?

When Boris Johnson enters a room the molecules rearrange themselves to make room for the sheer force of personality

Mr Jinx

So it's gonna be a NO DEAL. Good luck with that.
Austerity + NO DEAL = even worse public services, higher prices in shops, difficulties getting medicine, harder time for pensioners and the poor, difficulties getting visas for foreign travel et al. Be careful what you wish for.
Oh the melodrama! It doesn't mean it's definitely No Deal at all. It just hasn't removed it as an option and it's the right thing to have it still on the table.

My crush on Caroline Flint could be developing into something more serious.

tavyred

Did the Telegraph really write this?
Another one that can’t look past his own bias and comprehend that BJ can be just as popular as he can be hated.
Thatcher was hated by millions yet won three General Elections.