• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth tickets

Cravat 2

Anyone know how I get my priority number? I am in the trust but no one has ever told me my priority number - just my trust membership number

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know how I get my priority number? I am in the trust but no one has ever told me my priority number - just my trust membership number
Contact the club they will give it to you.

RyaanECFC

I ordered mine, it let me order two with my supporters club membership so i got one for me and my brother, looking forward to it :)

bsmaff

The club don't want to give you your priority number because you are well known to be in the prawn sandwich brigade.

sirhc

Would like to point out I'm all for buying stuff online, but I find with TZ their online system isn't very good. For less stress and a cost of a local call, it's much easier to ring them.
Agree, especially if you want a seat, where on the website, you can only select the row and not the seat number :mad: