• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
You wouldn't if you'd been one of the people assaulted, like my friend who got two black eyes...
First time you've mentioned it

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
That Nardiello night was so intimidating....that walk back to the train station was edgy....
GrecIAN and myself basically got either side of our grandad and half carried him back to the car in the car park. Any worry about the feral hooded meerkats racing around was eased by a dog handler positioning himself and his dog in front the car. The dog had obviously been working out down the gym and been on plenty of protein shakes. Seemed keen to have a bit more protein anytime a hoodie came close 😀.

Much more suitable policing since although I think it would be easier to keep the home fans in and give us a start back to the cars or train station. At least they only have the locals who haven't been to the game to look out for.