• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wimbledon equalize at Northampton!

LL

Big Nose

Sparks wants a replay of the second goal as he thinks it was offside!! I want several replays and I'll enjoy every one of them. Jonny Hoare just upset him by saying he thought it was onside - Sparks now crying.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fantastic, fantastic result. The fizz has been opened. Well done boys, and the management.

MikeGrecian

I don't come on here anymore but i feel i had to tonight,absolutely awesome display from City tonight,a massive improvement in all areas,Richards has been a revelation for us and it looks like the rot has stopped.I hope there isn't any argyle fans trying to kick off if they can see through theri tears and a safe journey home to all the Grecians back to the Capital.Get in!

AlanDevlin

Nice one Wombles... that puts the hundreds and thousands on the cake.. good set of results for us tonight.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
anyone want a whiskey better get around here quick
Cracking open an beer now Dog. Tilting my bottle North West to you all. UTFC.

LL

Willy Nilly

Great result. Keep us safe and Tisdale can leave with some dignity in the summer.

FAN-TATIC

Just shows what can happen if you keep the same team instead of changing it with each game that comes. Having said that, I have always said that Tisdale must take the blame for the failures and he now can take the credit for the successes. What a good signing Eliot Richard's has turned out to be!

Well done to everyone, beating Argyle at SJP is one thing, doing it down at Home Park is another. Proud to be a Grecian tonight! (y). (rofl)

Last edited:

chunkymorrinmunter

Poor old sparksy desperately trying to claim offside.
the mans a tw@t, great 3 points well done

CC

Good to see an old favourite still looking out for us:

Jon Challinor ‏@ChalJonNor 2m
Boom never in doubt #OnlyOneTeamInDevon #ecfc Get on the boys @SercombeLiam Legend!