• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Ex-eater

It must be just me! I can't see why Tis is so stuck on Reid, yes he holds the ball up but he is devoid of ideas, skill, pace and his goal count per starts minutes is poor.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coverage showed nothing of our own goal scoring attempts and agree that both goals were very similar and the penalty was a harsh decision.....Clinton doing his best to keep the ECFC flag flying.
Although Argyle were definitely the better side...I thought we actually had more chances than them but today was one of those days when we couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...really poor in front of goal.

manc grecian

It must be just me! I can't see why Tis is so stuck on Reid, yes he holds the ball up but he is devoid of ideas, skill, pace and his goal count per starts minutes is poor.
Because we don't have anyone else in the squad who holds it up as well as him and brings Watkins and Wheeler into the game.

rp42

STURTZ

Haven't we already established that you are an Argyle fan?

Ex-eater

Not that again!! I told you already no ffs, seems you don't like anyone new posting on "your" forum, just because I decided to join in now and again didn't mean that I have less of a right to do so. I have been a long time fan of ECFC and reading this forum for ages, I am not good on a computer and have only recently become confident to post so be a little kinder m8ty.

STURTZ

You were confident enough to assert that Watkins was on his way to Derby, what was that all about?

fred binneys head

Would a "long time fan" use the word "m8ty"?

Keep up the detective work sturtz, I smell a slime.

Red Devon

WTF Wasn't Adams sent to the stands for deliberately withholding the ball from one of our throwings in the second half not even spoken to by the ref.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

WTF Wasn't Adams sent to the stands for deliberately withholding the ball from one of our throwings in the second half not even spoken to by the ref.
Dont you moan about the ref! He was very good deciding that Pyms X rated two footed studs up challenge was only a yellow!