• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle faces NEW winding up petition at the High court

RobG

FINANCIALLY stricken Plymouth Argyle has received another winding up petition over unpaid taxes and is expected in the High Court again next month.

The petition has been brought by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) against Plymouth Argyle Football Company (Holdings) Limited, the umbrella firm controlling other subsidiary companies at Home Park.

It is due to be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice in London on January 12.

Argyle is already due in front of a judge on February 9 when it will have to settle a £700,000 bill in outstanding PAYE and VAT or face being wound up.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Argyle-faces-new-winding-petition/article-3034811-detail/article.html

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
9 million in debt! Can't the International Monetary Fund intervene to save these poor Third-world wretches?

Incontinentia

January's going to see the biggest closing down sale since Rumbelows went under. Might get myself a few square yards of turf - redo the front garden.

bflockha

January's going to see the biggest closing down sale since Rumbelows went under. Might get myself a few square yards of turf - redo the front garden.

Will they be allowed to sell things they havent paid for?

downthetrack

Will they be allowed to sell things they havent paid for?
no they won't worry about that,they don't even pay there staff,there lower than a snakes guts

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
January's going to see the biggest closing down sale since Rumbelows went under.
More like C&A if you ask me. (I'll let our loyal readers cogitate on what in initials stand for in their case)

Thames Valley Red

What is that coming over hill its the taxman.............its the taxman!

Merry Xmas

Grecian2K

I hear that they not even been able to pin up the Xmas deccies at La Parc des Groans this year.....

...apparently, they had no money for the Tacks

Hoe Hoe Hoe
MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY

IJN

Grecian2K

Is that ANCIENT pic all you've got left in your bucket Ian :(

That was then...THIS IS NOW

Hadn't you better get busy and toddle off....you've got some website rebranding under discussion I've heard
[email protected] ?