• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plucky underdogs fight back to draw 1-1

argylepaul

Got to hand it to you. You don't know when you're beaten. The Poles contemplating a bigos and Tyskie supper, and you had other ideas. I bet they heard the roar from the Big Bank in the ****** stained care homes of Budleigh Salterton. And to cap it all, cup dreams up in smoke down the road in Plymouth.
Still it's a long trek to Poland for you, and I don't suppose there will be many of you there. For those that are going, take plenty of Cup-a-Soup, as it's all watered down cabbage soup where you are going. Make sure you go to the toilet before you go, because the taxi driver will have the doors on auto lock at the traffic lights.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
hahahahahahahahahaha... |-)

i8cornwall

sh*t banter

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What has happened to the earlier posts on this thread ? :mad:.

argylepaul

sh*t banter
You say sh*t banter, but others will know it's not, because it has got to you. You will never be able to eat Cornwall, and you certainly haven't up until now. Now, boy who thinks he's all UDF, go and make me a cup of tea...Tunnocks Wafer. Boiling the kettle, will give you time to think of a pox reply. Let's see what you've got, because it doesn't look like much.

Last edited:

argylepaul

hahahahahahahahahaha... |-)
If you keep on yawning, you will get TMJ. Look it up. You are also short of oxygen, because you are yawning. [G]Get that effing mascot to wheel out the cylinder. You will have to put the mask over your face, as he can't manage that, as he has big foam-like paws.

LOG

he has big foam-like paws.
They're crap little furry yellow gloves actually.

argylepaul

They're crap little furry yellow gloves actually.
So, it's not a lion then? Sounds like it's a man, boy or lady in a costume.
At least Pilgrim Pete is real.

Spoonz Red E

Of course it's a lion.

It's a lion wearing crap little furry yellow gloves.

Here's a picture of the invisible man - naked for your titillation.