• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playing Up Again

lmartin

Administrator
I haven't been tinkering since a couple of nights ago actually. I turned the board off and did the database backup for the test site overnight so as not to disrupt things. I did notice high load on the server last night but couldn't see what was causing it. Once we move though it'll be a lot easier for me to monitor that. I'll know my way around since I set it up :).

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
time trying to tell you what a load of

MikeGrecian

Data base error,cmon ffs,it's matchday!!!:mad:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stop whinging. the whole point of moving is to stop moments like these...

MikeGrecian

Stop whinging. the whole point of moving is to stop moments like these...
Hard not to whinge when you get the database error on matchday when your teams under the kosh...good luck with the move though;)

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I appreciate that it may all be related to the recent incident, but is anyone else having issues with the site being a bit slow sometimes?

Alistair20000

I appreciate that it may all be related to the recent incident, but is anyone else having issues with the site being a bit slow sometimes?
I think we need you to define "slow" Lionel. Slow to respond, slow in terms of posts ?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I suspect it might be Mr Martin tinkering under the bonnet ...

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
We wish Rae. Liam's been snowed under with work (the paid variety), even to the extent of missing the game on Saturday (no bad thing). Therefore there hasn't been any tinkering for a few days, unfortunately.

Swear filter needs sorting, then we're not a million miles away. :)

LOG

Seems to have been much better today, touch wood carol, so i'll stop me moaning for now.