• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the year

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lee Holmes for me, best crosser of the ball that we've had for years.
I'd go with that.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Im pretty sure this stat is true but I heard a few weeks ago we hadn't won a game without Ribs playing. Possibly Yeovil was the first one. Maybe someone with the Plymouth programme to hand could check this?
Stats appear to show this was correct for League games; he didn't take any part in the cup wins -v- Portsmouth Didcot or Port Vale. And was just a sub in the away win atArgyle and against Accrington. Yeovil was therefore the first league game we've won this season where Ribs didn't play any part

(do you want to know how to easily check this sort of stat? Egg spilt the beans on another thread)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Troy Brown has played at a consistently good level all year.
What he said.....^^^^^^^

Well-known Exeweb poster
still think if fit noble would have walked it ,overall still holmes for me, but he bangs a few more in and into the playoffs and how can we not give it to OllieB-)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Look at the upturn in our fortunes since Jake Taylor arrived!

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look at the upturn in our fortunes since Jake Taylor arrived!
Have to say he's turning into a bang on signing shame for a nics he was gettin consistent b4 injury.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Im pretty sure this stat is true but I heard a few weeks ago we hadn't won a game without Ribs playing. Possibly Yeovil was the first one. Maybe someone with the Plymouth programme to hand could check this?

I haven't seen him have a bad game all season and he's been solid defensively and going forward, as well as filling gaps when he's been needed to.

Its a hard one to predict!
Have had a look and that does seem to be the case.

oxford don

Bobby O for me...he's been generally consistent of all the squad and has on many occasions kept us in matches

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice one Hants, but who the hell is Jordan Stockley??