• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the season

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Give it to Stockers I say, as a bit of a thank you for putting us in the realistic position of play offs.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree that we shouldn't give it to Stockley. This is Exeter City POY, not Preston's.
(Stockley's goals were really important but he didn't play a full season).

Number13

Yep, Law for sure

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I Vote for Law and the Law Won

STURTZ

Woodman's been good but yeah, Law.

Antony Moxey

No reason not to vote for Stockley. I remember when George Foster was POTS yet he was on loan from Plymouth all season. At least Stockley was ours.

Stelios

Stockley has been our best and most consistent player this year/season so it's not a completely mad suggestion. But I'd rather give it to someone who didn't leave halfway through the season. And Law is genuinely one of my favourite players I've seen at SJP. Just love the way he plays.

Did Gary Alexander win it when he scored his 19 or so goals on loan from West Ham?

rifraf

How can an award go to a player thats no longer with us? Christ, he only played a handful of games compared to the players who're actually still with us?
My vote too. The clue is in the thread title.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Stockley has been our best and most consistent player this year/season so it's not a completely mad suggestion. But I'd rather give it to someone who didn't leave halfway through the season. And Law is genuinely one of my favourite players I've seen at SJP. Just love the way he plays.

Did Gary Alexander win it when he scored his 19 or so goals on loan from West Ham?
Pretty sure lee hodges won it years ago on loan from West Ham as a kid - I loved him he was a breath of fresh air when you grew up watching Noel Blake and Steve flack in the mid 90’s

Last edited:

dontpassback

Nicky law,class player who makes us tick,followed by woody (clap)