• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

player of the season?

first post

After todays performance has to be Jones

Ian_Woodward

After todays performance has to be Jones
agree 100% what a bloke. another 3points he's saved us

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definitely has to be Jonesy now, surely?

Last edited:

iscalad

Voted for him 2 weeks ago:) No brainer really.

ECFC TOM

I've said Jones all the way through, and he will fully deserve the award if he were to win.

STURTZ

Every week it's a new player that definately deserves the title player of the season. Face it chums, we've got a brilliant team!

Wellyred

Are you retarded or just trying to get a cheap whooosh :S

The 6-1 defeat was mainly defensive shocker Jonesy didn't have a slightest chance for most of them!

Jones is a penalty saving genius!
a tad harsh i feel!
Jonesy's done better than I tought he would, but my vote goes to deano, he never lets you down.

Jonesy must have saved around 15-20pts in games where Exeter haven't been on top and looked the more likely losers. If he doesn't win then we should all march on Parliament. Naked.

Wellyred

Jonesy must have saved around 15-20pts in games where Exeter haven't been on top and looked the more likely losers. If he doesn't win then we should all march on Parliament. Naked.
Any excuse eh!

LBDN

a tad harsh i feel!
Jonesy's done better than I tought he would, but my vote goes to deano, he never lets you down.
on that basis though you would surely have to give it to gill on the basis that not only does he not let you down but he has contributed more to the team by way of the number of goals he has scored which you wouldn't really expect him to get from that position.

My player of the season based on the "whole" season goals goes to Matt Gill.

Most improved player would go to Jones easilly.

Assuming city got promoted, i wonder how many other times either a goalkeeper or left back (moxeys main position) ended up receiving a player of the season award !!!