• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player clone

Tim Long

I reckon 11 Aitchesons would struggle to defend from corners.

I'll go Sweeney. Natural defender, decent strike on him, good cross and cynical fouls in midfield
Well, we've had two Aitchesons in the sticker collection which shouldn't have any swaps, so maybe the process has already started.

Zak Jules says my head butt my heart says Sonny Cox.

roger wellman

Ollie Watkins could sell 10 and still have one in reserve.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon Brown - Mr 110% you would not need anyone else - if my memory is right he even played in goal during one game ?

roger wellman

Jon Brown - Mr 110% you would not need anyone else - if my memory is right he even played in goal during one game ?
Yes I think he did but I can't remember who it was against. Would that make him the last outfield player to play in goal?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes I think he did but I can't remember who it was against. Would that make him the last outfield player to play in goal?
I think Pierce Sweeney may have donned the Jersey at some point ??

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he actually did it twice. Once away at Stockport and again in a home game towards the end of a season, I think 90/91 but cannot remember who against? Both times it was Big Kev getting sent off. Browner's goalkeeping style if I recall was to hare around his penalty area like a frantic bluebottle.

Radio Free Skaro

Bertie or Matt Taylor

Last edited:

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he actually did it twice. Once away at Stockport and again in a home game towards the end of a season, I think 90/91 but cannot remember who against? Both times it was Big Kev getting sent off. Browner's goalkeeping style if I recall was to hare around his penalty area like a frantic bluebottle.
Doesn't seem to happen anymore does it? Game's gone.

Stelios

Alex Jeannin. You’d need a big bag of spare balls but the entertainment would be fun