• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off tickets

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw this on the Carlisle News page
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-utd/latest/article/Tickets-for-Carlisle-Uniteds-play-off-games-against-Exeter-go-on-sale-95934742-1856-464e-99fa-8a4f365c5678-ds

I think our way is better. This seems a bit unfair on Carlisle fans who travelled down yesterday and stayed overnight
That's a terrible way to do it! Immediately puts those who put in some effort and travelled to Exeter at a disadvantage. Even the people that didn't stay overnight probably wouldn't have been back in Carlisle until the early hours.

Surely we aren't going to sell out our allocation
Anyone know what the allocation is?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know what the allocation is?
probably just the usual 15% judging by the Carlisle report of an allocation of just over a thousand.

I can understand the club;s caution about two tickets per priority member for the away leg. It is difficult to predict how many will travel and we do have form for unexpectedly high travelling numbers ....

Would be good to know what our allocation is ... the just over a thousand for Carlisle @ St James is our standard allocation for visitors - 800 terrace, 200+ in stand. Think we will get just the usual single block (~600, my calculation) plus the extra block well behind goal line if necessary & the terrace behind the goal will not be used.

Last edited:
probably just the usual 15% judging by the Carlisle report of an allocation of just over a thousand
I think that's what Carlisle will get at SJP, isn't it? (800 terrace plus 328 seated). I haven't seen anything concerning our allocation, and 15% of Brunton Park's capacity (c. 18,000) is WAY more (2,700!) than I imagine we'll be allocated ...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be good to know what our allocation is ... the just over a thousand for Carlisle @ St James is our standard allocation for visitors - 800 terrace, 200+ in stand. Think we will get just the usual single block (~600, my calculation) plus the extra block well behind goal line if necessary & the terrace behind the goal will not be used.

Shame we have to sit. Looks a good old terrace that

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
EFL rules at 34.2.1 seem to indicate (for league games) a minimum of 10% of capacity for the away club

http://www.efl.com/global/section5.aspx

Grecian_in_Plymouth

850 tickets left at the moment , I have been informed

eurogrecian

850 tickets left at the moment , I have been informed
Out of?
Any idea?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Out of?
Any idea?

No ideal -- sorry