• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off semi-finals on TV

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sky Sports Football will be covering both of our matches, as well as the Notts County/Coventry games. No messing with red buttons!

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Already have a couple of lads coming over here for a few beers watching on the 50 inch

UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Already have a couple of lads coming over here for a few beers watching on the 50 inch

UTC
What about the TV? :)

The Centre Sport should also have the away leg live.

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be nice to hear some commentary for once and get replays in match. Looking forward to it.

thermopylai

Will be nice to hear some commentary for once and get replays in match. Looking forward to it.
Do any other Europe based expats know what channels we will be able to watch the games on (without resorting to the live streams of questionable legality and quality). The German/Austrian version of Sky doesn't seem to be showing the first leg ... and as it clashes with the last day of their league, it is rather unlikely.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do any other Europe based expats know what channels we will be able to watch the games on (without resorting to the live streams of questionable legality and quality). The German/Austrian version of Sky doesn't seem to be showing the first leg ... and as it clashes with the last day of their league, it is rather unlikely.
In Spain there are English/Irish pubs that show British Sky, if you don't have those there you would be best on iFollow as normal.

thermopylai

In Spain there are English/Irish pubs that show British Sky, if you don't have those there you would be best on iFollow as normal.
Cheers. Unfortunately the Irish pubs here only have the German Sky (is there a Spanish version?). And iFollow isn't showing the game, 'cos Sky bought the rights.

Terryhall

They won't be on iFollow, Antman. iFollow only has the regular season games, no cup matches and no playoffs either.

Thermopylai - I also had a look at some of the usual German language sport channels and found nothing... so I had a look at www.liveonsat.com and it looks like a very short list of channels showing the ECFC game on Saturday 12th (Sky UK, Sportklub in Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro, and Viasat in Finland). The match on Thursday 17th has even less coverage, just Sky UK showing the game.

Based on that as Antman posted, your best bet is finding some expat bar that's set up to catch the UK signal from Astra. If there aren't any then it's only a 5 hour drive to Zürich but I'm away this weekend so haven't hassled any of the bars here into showing the game as I normally would try to...

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers. Unfortunately the Irish pubs here only have the German Sky (is there a Spanish version?). And iFollow isn't showing the game, 'cos Sky bought the rights.
My son lives in Berlin & has watched the Grecians on German Sky Sports in the past.

Terryhall

My son lives in Berlin & has watched the Grecians on German Sky Sports in the past.
They do often have them on but don't seem to this time.