• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off dates 2018/19

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
IF we got to Wembley I’d give the final a miss mainly due to current financial pressures, and I’d be more than happy to miss the final but we got promoted.

Still a long way to go and not given up hope on the autos anyway.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
One less in attendance as I'm not in the UK! :mad:
Me neither - I'm playing in an international tournament in Croatia that weekend.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Volunteer ticket sellers have been put on standby because it is possible that the first leg of any playoff semi-final this season might be as early as Thursday 9th, as L2 (3.00 kick offs on Saturday 4th) finishes before L1 (5.30 kick offs) and Championship (12.30 Sunday kick offs). As Monday 6th is a bank holiday this could mean a very tight timetable.
Have got the Sunday 12th and thurs 16th booked off just in case. If we make the play offs and it ends up being Thursday 9th will either have to miss the game or see if I can swap at short notice.

IndoMike

Me neither - I'm playing in an international tournament in Croatia that weekend.
I'm afraid I can't attend either. I'm at Nasa preparing for my trip to Mars : they're sending me and a monkey (hope it's not Proper Chap). Will ask if they can cancel the flight or at least do a few orbits around Wembley. Life's a b. (facepalm)

Ashford Grecian

Looking forward to another day out at Wemberley........

You are joking, right? It's not a 'day out' but 'a trip to Hell and back' !!!!! I've never seen my son look quite so disappointed and beside himself as last year from halfway through the first half, so much so that he said he's not going if we make it this season! If he does embark on such an action, he will be struck out of my Will. !!!!!!

Ashford Grecian

You are joking, right? It's not a 'day out' but 'a trip to Hell and back' !!!!! I've never seen my son look quite so disappointed and beside himself as last year from halfway through the first half, so much so that he said he's not going if we make it this season! If he does embark on such an action, he will be struck out of my Will. !!!!!!
No not al all, cant see us making the autos so happily take another play-off final.... I might be there on my own by the sound of things though!!

No not al all, cant see us making the autos so happily take another play-off final.... I might be there on my own by the sound of things though!!
Point taken! We'll be there (yet again)! That makes three! Maybe third time lucky.....three is a lucky number! Just hope we won't be up against This!

Grecian Max

Literally everything about Wembley is ****e. Only the result matters and we’ve cocked it the last 2 years :(

Only saving grace v Blackpool was being kicked out at half time! Was home by 7

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we end up at Wembley again I'll just watch on TV. We could have just a few thousand there this time if we make it.