• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Planning application for new training ground facilities

tom_ecfc

Just driven past the Cat and Fiddle and there is a large crane along with what looks like a building module
🥳🥳🥳

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just driven past the Cat and Fiddle and there is a large crane along with what looks like a building module
Tisdale moving in ?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you sure that it was a crane and not just a white heron?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you sure that it was a crane and not just a white heron?
Ya daft egret.

Positive spin

I know a Bubulcus ibis when I see one and this crane had a bloody great jib presumably to lift the modules over the existing buildings

andrew p long

Are you sure this building wasn't a brick outhouse? ; a free agent central defender perhaps?

DB9

Can anyone help, I was at Southampton Parkway Station waiting for my train just now and noticed a young black guy with an ECFC tracksuit on, Obviously went over and chatted to him for a brief time, He said he was off to London (Tottenham's Ground) to do his FA Coaching badges, He works at the Academy and is really looking forward to the new development which he said is coming along nicely but stupid me forgot to ask his name, Can anyone help with a name?

tom_ecfc

Nicky Ajose?

DB9

Nicky Ajose?
I did think that but I wasn't 100% sure.

DawlishBouy

Can anyone help, I was at Southampton Parkway Station waiting for my train just now and noticed a young black guy with an ECFC tracksuit on, Obviously went over and chatted to him for a brief time, He said he was off to London (Tottenham's Ground) to do his FA Coaching badges, He works at the Academy and is really looking forward to the new development which he said is coming along nicely but stupid me forgot to ask his name, Can anyone help with a name?
Jon-Paul Pitman?

Reactions: DB9