• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Places to drink in nottingham

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the score nowadays re parking?

SDRighton

Good shout re the Trip to Jerusalem. I'll be there and its been a top notch ECFC drinking spot for away trips at Notts County and Mansfield. I remember there once being a quiet Australian drinking there, and the entire ECFC contingent serenaded him with the theme tune to Home and Away.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're definately going to the olde pub, but what's this I hear about some kind of libary pub or something?

LOG

The Olde Trip to Jerusalem isn't what you'd describe as spacious so if loads of you turn up at the same time, you may be waiting a while.

ecfc2000

Has Nottingham got a Spoons? it's 99p a pint of IPA!! get in!!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has Nottingham got a Spoons? it's 99p a pint of IPA!! get in!!!
Yes not far from the Railway station so im sure ill be paying that place a visit.

loobygrecian

Yes not far from the Railway station so im sure ill be paying that place a visit.
Hope they have had an extra delivery of tomato sauce sachets then! ;)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am up for the weekend so will no dount give them all a try!

StroudGrecian

I remember drinking in a pub called 'Jesters' in Nottingham, well over 20 years ago. It sticks in the memory as probably the worst pub I have ever drunk in (me duck). Is it still there?

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Castle Wharf would be a good place for a few drinks before the game. It's a canalside warehouse development with a whole host of pubs, on the edge of the city centre, about two minutes from the station and five or six minutes from Meadow Lane. If you're staying the night, Rock City is a must! ;-)