• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch renovation 2018

edindevon

2 more supports to go up.

4 blocks each with a vomitory.
Each block has 3 supports , they share some with the neighbouring blocks.

Once again the published plan is fully representative of what is going up.
No need for any guess work just look at the plan.
Got to admit vomitory is a new word to me and I had to look it up. I thought it meant a space where fans could vomit, but happily I was wrong about that.

Exe on Valdez

Got to admit vomitory is a new word to me. I thought it meant a space where fans could vomit.
I think you will find that the word for that is Plymouth.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like it's been snowing at SJP!

Breaking news, Exeter City to host this years 11-a-side Beach Football World Cup.

Langer

The search for the Uri Geller earth crystals continues :)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Breaking news, Exeter City to host this years 11-a-side Beach Football World Cup.
Appreciate it's not a big thing in the grand scheme, but would be nice if we could do something to make the seats in the IP Office Main Stand a little more red. They're beginning to look a bit washed out and, one assumes, this will become even more evident in comparison with those in the new stand.

DB9

Appreciate it's not a big thing in the grand scheme, but would be nice if we could do something to make the seats in the IP Office Main Stand a little more red. They're beginning to look a bit washed out and, one assumes, this will become even more evident in comparison with those in the new stand.
Very true, Red is a bad colour when mixed with sunshine. Sunderland's stadium seats are the same

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
TBF with regards the seats looking washed out the worse colour on plastic in sunlight is red and they could probably be all replaced but within a season they would be going pink again , Look at red cars and they always end up getting blanched through sunlight.

I ended up getting my BMW resprayed once because it had faded that badly.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very true, Red is a bad colour when mixed with sunshine. Sunderland's stadium seats are the same
Couldn't agree more about the Stadium of Light. It really spoils the look of what would otherwise be a very impressive stadium – of course, it's not helped by so many of the seats being unoccupied.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Give it 2 years and the new grandstand will also have pink seats. not much you can do about really, other than covering them between matchdays

elginCity

Give it 2 years and the new grandstand will also have pink seats. not much you can do about really, other than covering them between matchdays
There is a red UV resistant seat available, Wembley had to replace loads with these 10 years ago due to the cheap red plastic originals fading to pink. As ever, comes down to cost.