• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch Invasion at the Morecambe game!!!

Lobster Claw

I reckon if we clinch automatic promotion there should be a pitch invasion!
For one it would show the players just what there hard work and skill mean to the fans plus in the old times at the end of the season this was more common! Also for the younger generation of fans who havent invaded the hallowed turf it would be a great experience for them!!! I for one will be invading the pitch and i urge all supporters to do the same if that is the game we clinch promotion!!! On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch!!!

JamieEcfc

I reckon if we clinch automatic promotion there should be a pitch invasion!
For one it would show the players just what there hard work and skill mean to the fans plus in the old times at the end of the season this was more common! Also for the younger generation of fans who havent invaded the hallowed turf it would be a great experience for them!!! I for one will be invading the pitch and i urge all supporters to do the same if that is the game we clinch promotion!!! On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch!!!
Its gonna go right to the Last Day at Rotherham [y]

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Always sounds good when planning to do it. But don't you feel like a right t*sser when you're on the pitch wondering (and wandering) what to do next?

Lobster Claw

Always sounds good when planning to do it. But don't you feel like a right t*sser when you're on the pitch wondering (and wandering) what to do next?
Sounds like you are bottling it darren!!

The Stig

Oh Lobster Claw, what a great idea! Yes, let's all run onto the pitch on possibly the biggest home game of the season where all the camera's are on us and get the club we love huge fines!

I'm not going to do it, and for the good of the football club that all of us posters on here love, I urge other supporters not to.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Sounds like you are bottling it darren!!
:D

Just beacuse I don't fancy scaling the (high enough) perimeter fence...

Darren Moxey

Resigned
Oh Lobster Claw, what a great idea! Yes, let's all run onto the pitch on possibly the biggest home game of the season where all the camera's are on us and get the club we love huge fines!

I'm not going to do it, and for the good of the football club that all of us posters on here love, I urge other supporters not to.
It would also be a bit of a 'f*ck you' to the ground staff who have worked tirelessly on the pitch this season.

Lobster Claw

It would also be a bit of a 'f*ck you' to the ground staff who have worked tirelessly on the pitch this season.
It is the last game before all the local teams carve it up to be fair!!! I agree the ground staff do a magnificant job but this invasion will not effect their hard work!! Once again i ugre people to invade the hallowed turf!!!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster

There will be no fines. Of that I will assure you. Going on the pitch on the final home game has been an age old tradition for probably half the clubs in the country. The people on the pitch will ruin it arguements simply don't wash. The truth is they don't.

I wont be on the pitch by the way.

The Stig

Lobster Claw, fancy replying to what you think of my last post? No true fan would condone costing the club money, would they? Unless you were to pay the fine out of your own pocket. And not to mention the police would claim that this will happen again and there will be even more increased policing costs.

Angelic, those were the old days. In more recent times there are fines, of that I can assure you. Brentford will get fined for their one the other day without a doubt.

Last edited: