• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough United v Exeter City match day thread

JW57++

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, again away we look better

11 goals from 18 games at SJP, whatever point you’re trying to prove has been lost in the wind again

Obviously only comparable if you eyes on the matches
Who's trying to prove anything Maxwell? I've heard bits and pieces of the game including both goals and, given usual responses, asking the question pulling the pieces together. And you're on about me picking up your comments, have a look in the mirror lad.

CraigECFC

Much better again without the ball pressing high. You can see why posh have conceded so many goals of late. Give the ball away a lot playing out from the back. Need a bit more cutting edge once we win it high.

Again, I think it’s a game for Rankine to use his pace high up the field.

Grecian Max

We definitely play with more energy going forward away, we’re actually 13th in the away table

Need to start producing at home otherwise the gates are going to see 500+ gone next year

denzel

Seen off Joel Randall

STURTZ

Wildshutt?

Prove me wrong Yannick...

arthur

Seen off Joel Randall
Given that we have Rankine, Alli and Eisa on thebench, I am full expecting Wildschut to come on soon

Larry Wilkie

Today’s game plan. Keep same for 60 minutes. Then take off Harper for Rankine , 65 minutes Alli for Ilmari. 70 minutes Diabete for Aimson. Cox for Mo.85 minutes Yanic for Harris
Hope you didn’t put any bets on for this!! 😉

eurogrecian

Looking pretty good far and Peterborough are a decent.
What on earth is wrong with the pitch? Looks like they hired a groundsman off the fens…

CraigECFC

Gone to 5-2-3 after the changes by the looks of it