• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough United v Exeter City match day thread

Ian Tarr

Didn't he use to play for Orient?
Crewe Alex

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't he use to play for Orient?
Crewe I believe

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good half that. Not sure why so many on here throw in the towel as soon as we concede making comments like 'game over'. Thank fuk you don't play the game.

roger wellman

Yeh but how many times have we hit the woodwork this season
19 I think highest in division so the stadium announcer said last week if I heard correctly

CraigECFC

Woods has been good in front of the back four. Some important blocks and very composed on the ball.

budegrecian

We do deserve to be level even though it’s another deflected goal

I actually don’t mind that, finally had a go from outside the box instead of trying to pass it into infinity - Carroll had a better opportunity about 5 mins earlier but passed it to Cox

I’ve been happy with how we’ve played so far today, we’ve probably shaded it (Peterborough have had less of the ball but look more dangerous when they do attack)

Good stuff
This is spot on from what I’ve seen.
GC has got his tactics right but was let down by some awful defending after a very bright start.
Hopefully we can keep this up for another 45 minutes or so.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't complain about that, sounds as though we are making a fist of this.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good half that. Not sure why so many on here throw in the towel as soon as we concede making comments like 'game over'. Thank fuk you don't play the game.
Very well-organised and hard-working without the ball, although Posh will be disappointed not to have at least tested Vil with a couple of decent chances. Our pressing has meant we've got the ball in dangerous areas a few times but, not for the first time, we've lacked a bit of quality up front to make the most of opportunities. Harris and Carroll have been more involved today while Iskanen and Harper have worked hard as always. Hopefully Alli will come off the bench and we can see what he has to offer.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
City are so much better when they work hard and press to get the ball. The Posh defence has been quite uncomfortable at times. Think Sweenz/Niskanen partnership is very good.

Defensively, meh! Aimson is being aimless again. At least Diabate always finds a City player. And as for Purrington, he is having a mare. And is there any chance that Carroll could make a forward pass?