• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peter Reid, what a star.

GreenForever

Just him and Tony Campbell have had the b*ll*cks to tell Brent to fook off and refuse to be screwed up the arse for the money they are owed.

Without their agreement no deal will happen, good on yer lads, we're all right behind you.
http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2497216,00.html

Deals happened chap.

Ecfc_4_Life

You've posted it on 3 threads now.. Are you wetting yourself in excitement?

argylepaul

I'm going over to your Social Club to for a small sherry
What a way to bring up 200, with a cooking sherry, and safety. Now for the Premier League. I am so content right now, I will royally tease one out of Grecian the Lion, with my Stanley Gibbons stamp tweezers. Grecian Liz can watch.[G]
We might as well go for Svennis now as our new boss!

Last edited:

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I'm going over to your Social Club to for a small sherry
What a way to bring up 200, with a cooking sherry, and safety. Now for the Premier League. I am so content right now, I will royally tease one out of Grecian the Lion, with my Stanley Gibbons stamp tweezers. Grecian Liz can watch.[G]
We might as well go for Svennis now as our new boss!
Svennis, with his many pay off's for abject failure, he'll be able to buy your sad excuse of a football club :p

All Hail; agents, Luggy, Mariner, Reid & Fletcher :D

GreenForever

I farted in excitment? Sh*t happens. I say a polite 'f**k you' to all those wishing us to go down the pot.

argylepaul

Svennis, with his many pay off's for abject failure, he'll be able to buy your sad excuse of a football club :p

All Hail; agents, Luggy, Mariner, Reid & Fletcher :D
Sounds like you are worried. Here's your lion to relieve the worry.
Just feel those synthetic paws![G]
..and whilst he's trying to feed you grapes from those bulbous, foam paws, try this small shirt on for size. Small shirt for a small club[ecfc]

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Sounds like you are worried. Here's your lion to relieve the worry.
Just feel those synthetic paws![G]
..and whilst he's trying to feed you grapes from those bulbous, foam paws, try this small shirt on for size. Small shirt for a small club[ecfc]
As said on the other thread, still worried for your lot!! still reckon you'll get 7k whilst languishing bottom half of BSPL? You'll just be running up more debt, at an alarming rate, admin again within 24 months max <insert tiny concerned carol here>

Last edited:

argylepaul

As said on the other thread, still worried for your lot!! still reckon you'll get 7k whilst languishing bottom half of BSPL? You'll just be running up more debt, at an alarming rate, admin again within 24 months max <insert tiny concerned carol here>
Who said we'd get 7k in the BSP? Certainly wasn't me. Maybe if we are in the home strait in April and top (probably a few more even), but no way, otherwise.
I reckon 5k odd novelty first game, and will level out to between 3,800-4,200.
We will lose 2moro, and I still have big doubts we'll stay up. If we do, the advantages in the club's favour are:
the takeover= loan signings, and only two go down!

Last edited:

GreenForever

IF we attract more crowds than you and you claim to say we'll be running up more debt at an alarming rate? Then how does a club like exsh*tter sustain a business and break even with crowds of 3K? All the big earners have been shipped on at Argyle so...?

general zod

Deal is done!!

[party]