• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pay Cuts.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please explain how Tagg works on a commission basis? He is a Executive Director - Football. He is in charge of FITC (a charitable based organisation), Centre of Excellence and Development Centres and the football staff.

So how the hell does he earn commission?

Think someone's been on a windup with you Harry, especially when they told you Overend took a pay cut, when he doesn't even get paid. :S

GrecianWonder

Where did you meet this so called board member?? And which one was it?

Last edited:

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
So how the hell does he earn commission?
I'd be happy for him to earn £1000 per point earned at home and 5% of all transfer fees received for CoE developed players.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Julian Tagg is paid, on a commission basis for now. Don;t have to believe me, that's fine. I just happen to know the majority of them. Not backing them up. Stating the facts.
They have taken cuts. Tagg is working on a commission basis.

THAT IS ALL.

Our budget next season is £850k
Having made this public you need to change this to 'I used to know the majority of them'

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Given the figure last year was 1.269m I believe we were told which included management and coaching wages then the 850k figure if true would be players only if its "only" a drop of £200k. the players we have under contract imo should not reach that figure so should be money to make signings.

of course this is only speculation as we have been given so little clear information from the club or trust.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does Tagg earn commission for each home defeat, which is doubled if we also fail to score?

Last edited:

paperclip

Does Tagg earn commission for each home defeat, which is doubled if we also fail to score?
I believe it is trebled for every home defeat where we fail to have a shot on target. He must have taken a lot of money from the club last season.

Grecian_Harry

HAHA, don't have to believe me if you don't want to, already said that, I'm just producing you with facts. Because looking at the other threads you're all so horrendously off the mark.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
HAHA, don't have to believe me if you don't want to, already said that, I'm just producing you with facts. Because looking at the other threads you're all so horrendously off the mark.
"Let's butter this Harry kid up and tell him we're all taking pay cuts. He'll swallow it up and then plaster it all over Exeweb. The mugs on Exeweb will believe anything"..
Harry... do you really believe anything of what you've written? Do you even believe you are friends with the BoD?

Grecian_Harry

"Let's butter this Harry kid up and tell him we're all taking pay cuts. He'll swallow it up and then plaster it all over Exeweb. The mugs on Exeweb will believe anything"..
Harry... do you really believe anything of what you've written? Do you even believe you are friends with the BoD?
I like how it's me being taken for the mug, all you guys have been asking is, who's doing this and what's doing what. I may have got the Overend thing wrong. I appreciate that. But I gave you facts, and you couldn't bare to face them. People on Exeweb want answers, but as soon as they get them , they ridicule them. Because there so upset it's not they might be wrong.