• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pay Cuts.

Grecian_Harry

Would just like to inform, spoken to a board member today, I would also like to add If this has been posted anywhere else then mods feel free to cut it, but keeping up to date on here at the moment is a nightmare.

While their is no hiding from the huge let downs from the powers that be in charge, a lot of people have been calling for them to take pay cuts. Just so everyone is clear they have.

Tisdale- pay cut
Henderson- pay cut
Overend- Pay cut
Chorlton- pay cut

Perryman is actually paid through the wage budget ( for those that didn't know) so if Tisdale doesn't want him he can get rid.

I'm not a fan of what has happened, obvisiouly, and as I said if you all know this, well just ignore it.

Our playing budget this year is £850k, about 200k down on last year. Again if you already know that. Well done.

And if you don't believe me. Well that's up to you.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Laurence isn't paid.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would just like to inform, spoken to a board member today, I would also like to add If this has been posted anywhere else then mods feel free to cut it, but keeping up to date on here at the moment is a nightmare.

While their is no hiding from the huge let downs from the powers that be in charge, a lot of people have been calling for them to take pay cuts. Just so everyone is clear they have.

Tisdale- pay cut
Henderson- pay cut
Overend- Pay cut
Chorlton- pay cut

Perryman is actually paid through the wage budget ( for those that didn't know) so if Tisdale doesn't want him he can get rid.

I'm not a fan of what has happened, obvisiouly, and as I said if you all know this, well just ignore it.

Our playing budget this year is £850k, about 200k down on last year. Again if you already know that. Well done.

And if you don't believe me. Well that's up to you.
Laurence Overend isn't paid so can't have taken a cut. The rest I can believe, with reservations.

(Log beat me to it).

Last edited:

paperclip

Why would a board member give out all that information to you when they don't even let the Trust know what is going on?

manc grecian

Too little too late. Plus whatever they are paid its too much. It's their dreadful decision making as well as their salaries that's the problem.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not paycuts

Tisdale - Serve notice.
Henderson - Prove he is bringing in the capital to sustain his position.
Tagg - Shown the door
Chorlton - Shown the door.
Wolfie - Shown the door.

LOG

And although i'm a little fed up of having to repeat this, and it's not a go at the OP, the only club board member who is paid is Chorlton. Tagg is but not for his role on the board.

Grecian_Harry

Julian Tagg is paid, on a commission basis for now. Don;t have to believe me, that's fine. I just happen to know the majority of them. Not backing them up. Stating the facts.
They have taken cuts. Tagg is working on a commission basis.

THAT IS ALL.

Our budget next season is £850k

uncle buck

The budget was mentioned on spotlight news earlier

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
The main problem with this, Harry, is that these people, excepting LO who isn't paid, are the reason we have had to take a PFA loan. They are taking pay cuts to protect their positions but it is too little, too late. Damage is already done.