• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Wotton to sign next week

Exerated

spoke to him at a free bar at a wedding once , suggested that one day if keeps fit and workin hard he could be lucky enough to play for the city .. his reply '' f*ck off that would never happen '' i walked away thinkin ....t*sser ..!! later that evening I snogged his missus .. city 1 scum 0
again..!!
We definitively need a ”like” on this forum.

LIKE!!!

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
spoke to him at a free bar at a wedding once , suggested that one day if keeps fit and workin hard he could be lucky enough to play for the city .. his reply '' f*ck off that would never happen '' i walked away thinkin ....t*sser ..!! later that evening I snogged his missus .. city 1 scum 0
again..!!
Hahahaha love it! Top marks fella!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I got with chris zebroskis mrs on a night out in Torquay a few years back while he was in the toilet, I'm a fast worker. Needless to say, he didn't like it.

Willy Nilly

I got with chris zebroskis mrs on a night out in Torquay a few years back while he was in the toilet, I'm a fast worker. Needless to say, he didn't like it.
You sound like a classy couple.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
You sound like a classy couple.
Sorry? Couple? Unlike you sad act, i don't consider a kiss to mean "we are now in a relationship."
Oaf.

Presumably when you say 'toilet' you're referring to the WC and not his mrs?

It takes all sorts.

Langer

Chris Zebroski young,rich,pro-footballer tall dark etc pretty much the top man in Torquay at the time mrs went with you when he went loo and when he came back he was abit cross.
I would like to say thats a good one but it isnt.

Red Lion

I would imagine if he was good enough for us in 3rd division football then he would easily get a game with the scum in the basement.

Despite their problems, could/would we offer him significantly more money?

I don't think so, and believe if he was after a new club it wouldn't be us!

Last edited:

Chudleigh Cannon

Scum.........scum......scum..........scum!!!

Mass_Debator

Didn't he turn down a loan move to us a few years back?

I can't see it, he'd be more likely to go back to Argyle. Not sure he's League 1 quality anyway.

Last edited: