• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale-Swans Fan

ECFC KARL

You don't want him Tisdale is a usless P.E teacher who just got lucky

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/swansea-specials/next-permanent-manager

Be interesting to see if the odds change..... 7/2 - someone is confident!

TimG

i am getting very worried about this now, there obviously has to be some truth in some of this as the odds are goign down and down. We can lose any of the players they dont really matter but we carnt lose tis

STURTZ

Graeme Jones at 6/4 looks pretty nailed on to me.

Antony Moxey

No-one is irreplacable, not even Tis.

Remember how we lamented the departures of both Eamo and Ingle? Tis is still here, but one day he won't be. If it's that bad, shall we just all pack up now to avoid the inevitable?

SwansFan

I sometimes wonder where these figures are plucked from.

Are you telling me that you were paying your Championship League Manager over half a million a year???

Hmm, I wonder where that figure came from exactly!
Yes, around that figure, it's commonly known that we were paying him that much.

Saint James

Look Swans fan the simple reality is that our manager has got extremely lucky the last 2 yrs. That luck has got to run out at some stage and it wouldn't be fair on you guys for that to happen to you. As has been said elsewhere on this thread Steve perryman is the actual real manager Tisdale is just the Chief Scout. I would look elsewhere - how's about Robbie Savage as a player manager?

im very worried! i think we are too confident that Tis will stay with us. Football doesnt always work that way because (altough truthful) tis may say his not going anywhere but in reality the offer migt be to good to refuse

grecianfaniow

Leave me TIS alone!! he aint finished at Exeter yet... let him get us to the Championship, destroy plymouth 5-0 home and away then you can have him ;)

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
Tisdale like many people from the West Country are members of the AWL. Nuff said