• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale has hit back at fans' criticism

i8cornwall

That style of writing of yours is deliberate isnt it? Only being at Uni an' all, thats not some new form of writing etc that you're learning is it? Cos if it is, I dont stand a chance! *-)

no its being dyslexic : )

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
That style of writing of yours is deliberate isnt it? Only being at Uni an' all, thats not some new form of writing etc that you're learning is it? Cos if it is, I dont stand a chance! *-)

no its being dyslexic : )
Oh. My apologies then. *-)

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm assuming Harley will be in the starting lineup for most games, and not make cameo appearances from time to time. I continue to remain baffled by this though. It seems to me that everybody loses if (heaven forbid) Harley sustained a serious injury throughout this loan period. We'd lose a player; Swansea would want their money back.....Buggered if I know.

What money would Swansea want back, seeing as he went on a free? And even if they had paid, why would they be entitled to any? Did we get our money back for Troy after he got injured shortly after signing?