• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Jones' contract

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
But surely if one's arse is in their hand its a bit difficult to be "buggered"?

I'll have to bow to transatlantic knowledge here I'm afraid
I'm sure he means "his hand up his arse".. Can you confirm, Pete? The world needs to know

PeteUSA

Are me and Moxey the only ones that get our ass in our hands once in a while?

Antony Moxey

Ant, off topic, do me a favour.

I've buggered my back up and I'm totally miserable. Can you put that picture of you on here of the one christmas where you're stood in your kitchen with those oven gloves on and the apron and stuff? That would cheer me up. *-)
Search through the 'Faces of Exeweb' thread - I think it's on there.

ScrumpyJack

Jonesy is rubbish, fair enough good shot stopper but other than that he's got nothing. He's a c*ck off the pitch aswell.

Jones is a fantastic keeper if one ignores the regular flapping. Those back-to back promotions would never have happened without his numerous match winning/drawing saves behind a regularly dodgy defence and weak-ish midfield letting shots come in at all angles. Ridiculous to slag off the goalie between the sticks in Exeter's most successful period ever. Absolutely ignorant.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jonesy is rubbish, fair enough good shot stopper but other than that he's got nothing. He's a c*ck off the pitch aswell.
You're talking sense mate! Merry Christmas! [y]

GrecianWonder

your name should be grumpy jack!

Krysiak and jones are around the same current ability but artur could go further.

either way, we've got 2 good keepers for this level.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Are me and Moxey the only ones that get our ass in our hands once in a while?
Pete, some things are best kept private ... ;)

PeteUSA

Pete, some things are best kept private ... ;)
Boom! Boom! Every time a coconut! I wondered how long that would pass before it got further developed. :D

budegrecian

I know this is the time that Tis likes to get all the existing players, who are out of contract at the end of season that he wants to keep, signed up as they are free to sign pre contract agreements with other clubs come January, I believe.
So if Jonesy is dropped because he is refusing to sign a new contract, can we assume that the continued presence of Liam & Dunne, in the side, mean that they have penned new deals ?
Everyone seems certain that Ryan isn't going to sign a new deal but we surely aren't going to drop him are we ?
Personally, I think Jonesy will be a loss, as IMO, he is an excellent goalkeeper & currently our longest serving player.