• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Parking at Yeovil

ECFC4EVR

Going to be short of time on sat (leaving at 12.30). Any advice on where to park my Chelsea tractor (cue jokes), obviously as close to the ground as possible. Thanks in advance.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
They have parking at the ground, quite alot I think, if not reckon you should be able to park around the trading estate

eddieisadude

Just park it in the away end car park I think it's about £2-£5 so you should be sorted, away end is directly in front of you really. Hope this helps.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just park it in the away end car park I think it's about £2-£5 so you should be sorted, away end is directly in front of you really. Hope this helps.
How big is the away end car park?

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
There is a fair sized car park at the ground, which costs �2. Otherwise there is plenty of street car parking to be had on the roads leading down to the ground. Tim Porter a visiting Torquay United fan informs me; 'make sure you arrive at the official car park, early in winter as otherwise you will end up in the overspill car park, which actually is a field which doesn't drain nearly as well as the pitch!' Richard Reardon adds; 'Getting away from the ground was a bit of nightmare as there is only one road out of the official car park. It took 35 minutes to travel the half mile to the Preston Road roundabout'.

Taken from footballgroundguide.com

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
How big is the away end car park?
not that big. but if you cant get in there you should be able to get in the home car park. went there to watch bristol city with a yeovil supporting workmate. game was pretty much sold out, but had no probs parking. but as has been said, its a bit of a nightmare getting out

cowshed horace

believe me ,easy to park,but takes ages to get out off,one hour at least