• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Parking at Luton

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
For this one I dont think i'd like to be having to walk too far after the game to my car!

Gozzer

Tell your satnav to point out to you when you have reached the away end. Its easy to miss being in a row of terraced houses, between two of them.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tell your satnav to point out to you when you have reached the away end. Its easy to miss being in a row of terraced houses, between two of them.
And it's in the Luton ghetto, get the wrong alley way and you'll end up in the Luton branch of Al Quaida's front room. :S

Grecian2K

Kennel-worth Road eh.....three year's ago (& 3 divisions apart (?)) whod've ever thought it that WE'D be discussing going there again (ever?!), eh??? :D ....let alone going there in a PROMO push to cheer them down and [ecfc] UP!!!

How times change.

Roll on NEXT year and Gnome Park eh? ;)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Roll on NEXT year and Gnome Park eh? ;)
and The Valley, St Mary's, Elland Road... :D

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Thank you fellas, very much appreciated and obliged. I'm thinking the rail may be the safest bet in case I get turned over in a side street!!! Thanks for the map Snakester and everyone for the postcodes, have been Luton before so know that I have to walk through somebodys kitchen to get to the away end, but never driven up

Thames Valley Red

When do RAWT arrive at Luton station?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
When do RAWT arrive at Luton station?
It will be between 1130 and 1200. Sh*t I had best get to bed!