• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PAFC petition

mrrapson

Hi all,

As you know us lot done the road are in deep do do. The administrator's voss is threatening to liquidate the club when there is a perfectly good bidder and back up plan in the background.

I know most of you couldn't give a damn if we die but a few of you will see it as a bleak day for football in general.

I have started an online petition imploring the administrator to not wind us up.

Please guys irrespective if you
Care about us or bot please please sign the petition for us?

P&A don't liquidate PAFC

Thank all for reading and massive thanks if you choose to sign for me.

Leigh

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this a wind-up?

Poultice

I've been there already, gawd knows why for you Scummers, but I have to say this effort while admirable is far too little far too late and will have no effect, it doesn't matter how obvious a penalty it is, Brenda is the ref and he ain't giving it.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Is this a wind-up?
Coming from the king of Wums.

Of all people, you should know.

Borat

Well i've joined ;)

Grecian2K

NOBLE effort.........but it might have had more impact if the hubris had come from The Piglet of the (BS) Prem himself :(

So sorry, but NO! Try buying a bucket or two (thousand) instead

mrrapson

Is this a wind-up?
No mate. This is a genuine request from a fellow fan. I never wanted to see you lot go down the pan. It doesn't matter what we think of each other as fans this is about the greater picture.

This is about a poorly run administration process that could cost us our club when there was a perfectly good bidder available in the first place.

This is about a boys club that will have dire consequences on football in general.

Please help us save our club.

Grecian2K

No mate. This is a genuine request from a fellow fan. I never wanted to see you lot go down the pan. It doesn't matter what we think of each other as fans this is about the greater picture.

This is about a poorly run administration process that could cost us our club when there was a perfectly good bidder available in the first place.

This is about a boys club that will have dire consequences on football in general.

OK. Fairy 'nuff.

Signed (albeit reluctantly)

Grecian_Jay

Or is about a greedy bunch of fans thinking they are better than the level they were at and demanding 'big name players'.

Get some of the fans who took the **** out of us with our buckets to explain what it's about. No doubt you will get quite a few signatures from this lot, they're all soft.

ecfc01

The way I look at things is ... You beat us up at gnome park, ran away at Devonshire finest and you also beat us, those 3 points would of got us in the play-offs so .... F*ck off back to non league this county is ours