• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

pafc fan here watched you v bury yesterday

josh

had to work in the morning couldnt go to forrest and father in law had box at yours yesterday.just like to say i enjoyed my day out and hers my thoughts!!!first off the 1st player that i thought he looks good was num 7 harley but then went on to have a poor game and was voted man of the match.whats ur views on him and then ur num 8 manny looks like hes could run past players and attack the other team but seems to stop a play the ball back.and the last thing how could ur gaffa take off stansfield and leave logan on who i thought on the day down nothing to lead the line and was poor....last thing glad to see ur refs are crap too .cheers

Grecian_Harryj

I agree with the Stansfield and Logan thing.

ECFC07

Harley is a very technically gifted player, he's just rough around the edges. Panther is very athletic and was probably our biggest threat from midfield yesterday.

Old_Grandstanders

The ref and the Doble side linesman yesterday were absolutely shocking. Probably the worst we have seen.

One rule for Bury and a totally different one for City.

rogerc

Is that Plymuff spell that you write there Josh?
Still a pretty good assessment from a first visit.

Draig Wrecsam

Well your unbeaten run at games I've attended has stretched to five now, and I feel I'm starting to get a pretty good overview of the squad and there also seems a pattern developing of you playing poor in the first half but much better in the second.

First off, no idea how Jones didn't get man of the match - a few of his saves were world class and you easily could have been 3 down at half time. I've been critical of his kicking in the past but I've read on here that he is improved on this aspect of his game over the last few weeks. He obviously wasn't helped by the blustery conditions yesterday but he did seem a bit better than last time I saw him.

The major problem was your lack of presence up front, with the ball being lost in the final third all too often. Out of interest, when is Marcus Stewart back from injury? You've definitely looked a much better team when I've seen him play.

I probably would have given Panther Man of the Match for his sheer effort over the course of 90 minutes. He really seems to have it all and adds some real bite in the centre of the park.

Overall I felt a draw was probably a fair result, although at half time I was wondering how the hell Bury hadn't scored and was half expecting them to score a couple in the second half. Credit to your lads for turning it around 2nd half and making it a much better contest.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
The ref and the Doble side linesman yesterday were absolutely shocking. Probably the worst we have seen.

One rule for Bury and a totally different one for City.
The one on the OG side was no better mate. Absolutely awful from start to finish. Too slow, always at least half a yard behind play, gave constant wrong offside decisions, waited for the ref to tell him which way the throw-in was, and was completely inconsistent in his decision making. A total disgrace.

Borat

When the linesman who was about 5metres away from an incident and the ref about 100metres, when the linesman does not give a foul but the ref does there is def something wrong there!!!

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Draig said:
no idea how Jones didn't get man of the match - a few of his saves were world class
Jones ... World Class ... Wales cap ... :) Just need to find a Grandma Jones from the Valleys and get past Hennessy, Myhill and Brown.

Exe bornandbred

Sat in Doble on halfway line and could see quite clearly some of the sh*t decisions from both the Linesman and Ref! For instace Big Mc didnt foul that defender late on