• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oy Porky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tringreen

Oh by the way Porkie, cos you will still be lurking. You're correct that I wouldn't travel from Tring to South London one August Saturday to witness the car crash the club had become but it was live, local cricket and beer I was enjoying................................ plus the fact that my minders weren't available ! ha ha ha !

general zod

I must not obsess.
I must not obsess.
Obsessed enough to go to the lengths to find out what posters real names are ?!
And as for me being a non attendee I can admit due to work commitments that I find it hard to attend on a regular basis, although saying I've not been in the length that you suggest is stretching it a little too far don't you think!
I'm amazed you can recognise who the regular attenders are now anyway now that you're sat up in among all the Prawn sandwiches.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haha come on Neil, you've PM'd MS saying you didn't go because you felt threatened and now you can't go because of work commitments, what is it to be??

As I say, and most of the Greeks know it, you and your kind are at every club, reasons not to go rather than real supporters who bother to.

I've missed about 15/20 games home and away over the last four years, because I support my club (as sh*t as they are) what's your excuse?

Make your mind up boys, are you sure you're not watching your other team on Sky? :D

IJN

By the way, I didn't 'obsess enough to find out your real name' another Exewebber PM'd me and told me. (y)

You see no matter what colours you wear (or in our case don't) decent fans know the score.

'Scared of attending'???? (rofl)

Scared of paying to get in more like.

Tringreen

He's back !(rofl)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Right!!

This stops now else there will be bannage!!!

Keep it football relevant and not tit for tat politics and rubbish !!

I know the city fans lap it all up this willy wangling between you greens but it's just not on!!

No personal attacks remember !!!!

Cheers

Lez

drake

Right!!

I know the city fans lap it all up this willy wangling between you greens but it's just not on!!

Cheers

Lez
Apparently we're in for a bit of rain soon so they say'

Harking back to my other thread, any of you greasers hear yer intrepid leader yapping on talksport earlier?

Hats off to the hundred or so that made it though. I was sure it wasn't going to happen. I was wrong.

Just the 100 gees to find now them eh? 😃 .

Last edited:

IJN

Fine by me Lez.

Good to back to banter with Greeks.

(y)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right!!

Cheers

Lez
Spoilsport - just when it was getting interesting ;(

Methinks porkies off the hook again.

Silver fox

Fine by me Lez.

Good to back to banter with Greeks.

(y)
Now behave Porkus :D

Status