• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Owl In Peace

OwlInPeace

^^ We've beat you on an average of once a season and same will happen this season when you Jammers come up to Hillsborough.

As for why were called deedahs its a Dingle name were called by Barnsley (In*reds) because of the way we speak. At least we don't molest our Sisters and Mothers every night you dirty Bastards :)

PAFC-rip-stanno

^^ We've beat you on an average of once a season and same will happen this season when you Jammers come up to Hillsborough.

As for why were called deedahs its a Dingle name were called by Barnsley (In*reds) because of the way we speak. At least we don't molest our Sisters and Mothers every night you dirty Bastards :)
blimey when did this guy get so funny? [y]

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well it's less than once per season but that couldn't matter less, the point is a mahoosive club like Sheffield Wednesday should 'NEVER' lose to a bunch of no account losers like Plimuff, you should in fact hang your heads in shame and gift us the points on saturday as your penance.

I actually hope the game is off because I should be able to attend the re-arranged fixture, reliving that great night from back in the day when we opened up a can of wuppass on you in a cup match, big crowd, big atmos, big night for City, hard to believe that we are now in the same league as such a famous old name.

I recall that Janner Trebilcock doing you over with a brace in the 1966 FA Cup Final, oddly enough he only ever scored one other goal for the Toffs.

You are far and away the biggest club in the 3rd division this season and despite my reservations about Mandaric's pedigree I hope that you finish second, to us of course, and get promotion, big clubs need to find their correct level, fortunately the shower of sh*t from down the road, with the exception of Saturday's blip, are very much headed in the most appropriate direction.

OwlInPeace

Well it's less than once per season but that couldn't matter less, the point is a mahoosive club like Sheffield Wednesday should 'NEVER' lose to a bunch of no account losers like Plimuff, you should in fact hang your heads in shame and gift us the points on saturday as your penance.

I actually hope the game is off because I should be able to attend the re-arranged fixture, reliving that great night from back in the day when we opened up a can of wuppass on you in a cup match, big crowd, big atmos, big night for City, hard to believe that we are now in the same league as such a famous old name.

I recall that Janner Trebilcock doing you over with a brace in the 1966 FA Cup Final, oddly enough he only ever scored one other goal for the Toffs.

You are far and away the biggest club in the 3rd division this season and despite my reservations about Mandaric's pedigree I hope that you finish second, to us of course, and get promotion, big clubs need to find their correct level, fortunately the shower of sh*t from down the road, with the exception of Saturday's blip, are very much headed in the most appropriate direction.
Kind words thank you :) Anyway I hope Plymouth get rescued like we did as it is the worst feeling for a fan to not know if you'll have a club to support next month. This time last month we were thinking this. However I would love Exeter to get promoted and Plymouth to go down just for being sh*t :D

FAN-TATIC

I'm really looking forward to the trip down south, shall certainly be stopping in for a few pints of lager!

If we win it should set us up nicely for the rest of December since this is our trickiest fixture.

You seem like a decent side at home but not such a good side away. Hope you get this sorted out as I like you more than Plymouth!
That's not a compliment mate, anyone likes anyone more than Plymuff!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
That's not a compliment mate, anyone likes anyone more than Plymuff!
Fan-Testicles ....in a twist there me old son?

Torquay dislike Exeter and prefer Argyle by a country mile so lets not get our heads up the bottom eh.

Id like all Devons teams to do well to be honest.....

As for that annoying owl fan,Blades are alot bigger and are the Number 1 in sterlings capital......

Hope Exeter stuff them...........................

PAFC-rip-stanno

Big cliubs like argyle need to find their correct level..the championship!! our 5 year plan to get to the promised land of the premiership still exists!!

IBA

Big cliubs like argyle need to find their correct level..the championship!! our 5 year plan to get to the promised land of the premiership still exists!!
I can't fault your optimism, would you be prepared to put a small wager on it?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully not tempting fate, but it would appear that the Owls have never won at the real St James Park (yet).

It must be said though that our paths have crossed here on just four occasions to date: 2 wins and a draw in the league and a 3-1 victory for City in the League Cup in 1968.