• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our form is Relegation,

FAN-TATIC

On current form, I can see Walsall avoiding relegation. They're a changed team with the new manager and Gilly.
True, but Gilly goes back home at the end of this month.

Jaffacake

and where we fine last year, NOPE if it wsnt for that Swansea player scoring a lucky goal we would be in league two
Very true, Harley did ensure our survival but what if Harley missed that shot?!? I don’t wanna even think about that! but you would be posting about our relegation form!

Until it’s mathematically impossible we should never write off City and we shouldn't even be talking about it on the day of a 3rd possible trip to Wembley.

5 years ago we could only dream that our supporters owned club would be in this League, Operating in PROFIT and had beated Ex Prem clubs like Leeds, Charlton and thrashing Sheffield Wednesday who I might add consider that game their worst loss in history! :D

I'm not saying we don't all deserve a moan from time to time but not today!

Grecians NEVER SAY DIE!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Long way to go yet and plenty of time to advance with an on-form City ... [y]

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Long way to go yet and plenty of time to advance with an on-form City ... [y]
I love a Rea of positivity, me :D

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love a Rea of positivity, me :D
Get to the games Spanker.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Get to the games Spanker.
Leave it out Missy. I'll be at one tonight :p

Luckily for you, I'll be back regularly in only a few short weeks...

Adamski

ever since we changed from 3-5-2 to a 4-3-3 our results have taken a massive dip, you can see the difference on the pitch as well, where as we were defending higher up the field with a 5 man midfield; now we defending alot deeper thus leaving big holes for the opposition to attack on either flank

Scaremongering Daily Mail stylee.

Averaging a point a game which they are since Dec will mean 53pts come May. That'll be plenty.

Not sure I agree with you. Since beating the Wednesday we have lost to Saints, Brighton and Huddersfield and I would be surprised if this trio aren't in 123 at the end of the season. Losing to the top 3 in any division is fair enough, unless you have aspirations of being one of them, the difference is last season we took points off the top 3 at home.

I'm not pretending it's a great run by any means but now is not the time to panic, Tisdale has built the team to play in certain ways and a 'big change in tactics' is the last thing we need, IMHO. Could do with a few points soon, it's true, but let's look to Wembley just for today eh?
Nice to see a pragmatic approach to the current situation.
Tonight is for Wembley and Stanno.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
On current form, I can see Walsall avoiding relegation. They're a changed team with the new manager and Gilly.
Thing is, similar time last season Stockport had a few loans in and got a couple of wins on the bounce then went back to their old ways.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen to Walsall.