• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our crowd is sh*t

KingBilly

Oh FFS!
The average Pro-footballler does`nt give a stuff about "colours", why are you embarrassing yourself by trying to pin juvenile and ludicrous emotions and motivations on footballers who like us are just trying to eek out a living as best they can?
Good Pro`s like Jamie Cureton and et al don`t give a stuff about our "colours", playing for the shirt is fans bullsh*t!
At City we have two types of player, those playing for a move to a bigger club and those attempting to gain an extended contract with us, all we can ask from them is they put a shift in and take in on the chin when fans dish out some stick.
Absolutely spot on Tavy. Fans who think ANY of our players give a stuff about City need a reality check. They play for themselves and themselves alone. It the same at all clubs. It's all about the $$$$$.

Women like the one who started this thread shouldn't be allowed on exeweb, simples? Sort it out exeweb. F*ck the multi's. I highly doubt women have computers in the kitchen, so, how are they posting? :S

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually thought the atmosphere was alot better than Saturday and not all that bad last night. We kept the singing until half time then it was clear people were just getting ****** off at backing the team even when losing but we still got f*ck all in return for our efforts. I didnt even cheer our goal (which is very out of character for me) because I was so furious at what I had just witnessed.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was great before the match, was outside having a cig and could hear the noise, it gave me goosebumps. It's just the singing and chanting never lasted which is why I was so annoyed last night as well as a dire performance. Have calmed down alot since, am wondering if the game was just a bad dream and we are actually playing tonight.

older-codger

am wondering if the game was just a bad dream and we are actually playing tonight.
well we certainly weren't playing last night

dilligaf

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I actually thought the atmosphere was alot better than Saturday and not all that bad last night. We kept the singing until half time
Yep,it sounded good from my section of the Flybe(near the SJ rd end)....& a good crowd through the turnstiles..5000+ for the 3rd game in 6 days,was a cracking turnout...It will be intresting to see how many turn up next Tuesday..

Red the Paper

Banned
Yep,it sounded good from my section of the Flybe(near the SJ rd end)....& a good crowd through the turnstiles..5000+ for the 3rd game in 6 days,was a cracking turnout...It will be intresting to see how many turn up next Tuesday..
I am washing my hair next Tuesday, so will probably give it a miss

paperclip

I sat in the Flybe last night for the first time this season (am a BB ST holder normally) and couldn't believe the amount of negativity that started as soon as the first goal went in. Some of the language was appauling, which doesn't bother me apart from the fact that the two main culprits that I could hear were women with screechy voices that really started to grate after the umpteenth shout of 'f*cking sh*t city'.

Having said that, I thought the noise from the BB was quite impressive up until half time.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
We kept up more or less a non-stop bout of chanting and singing in the OG for the first half last night. If it wasn't for the fact that I was suffering from a sore throat, I would have tried to keep the noise going for the rest of the game. We tried our best, but some of the 'mutes' around us just weren't interested in joining in. However, the singing was ten times better than at the Uddersfeeld and Soton games! :D