• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oscar Jansson...........

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Alot of talk about Krysiak and Hamer what about Oscar?
Was a big fan of his when he was here, and presumably he has improved in the mean time.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Far too erratic, and definitely on the short side.

ForeverECFC

Far too erratic, and definitely on the short side.
same height as Carlo Cudicini..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Meh.

Was embarrassingly awful on loan at Northampton earlier this season.

Number13

Nope. When are we going to get a decent keeper and stick with him. And no Artur is not decent keeper in league 1 in 2011/12!!! Benchwarmer at best and on benechwarmer wages. In fact, just put Taylor on the bench as sub keeper as before the next game you can alwasy get one in if needed.

MickStagraget

He was rubbish. Worse than any of the other mediocre options that have been mooted.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry, but just Wasn't good enough and Unless he's improved dramatically, I really really wouldn't like to see him back here. My preferred choice for next season would be Hamer. He wasn't perfect, but hey were talking someone fitting our budget and 5?th choice at Reading, but he gave the defense a real confidence and a feeling of solidarity, something, IMO, we've lacked for, well since robbo was at his pomp sitting and holding, even then we seemed to lack some what. Marriot could give it but only for a short while, then his game creaked and he needed resting. IMO PT get's this position right and next season we thrive and challenge. He get's it wrong, and well lets just hope he doesn't.

mustangspeed2006

I didn't rate him either when he was down here last season. Made lots of mistakes that lead to goals. Maybe he's improved since then though.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Sorry, but just Wasn't good enough and Unless he's improved dramatically, I really really wouldn't like to see him back here. My preferred choice for next season would be Hamer. He wasn't perfect, but hey were talking someone fitting our budget and 5?th choice at Reading, but he gave the defense a real confidence and a feeling of solidarity, something, IMO, we've lacked for, well since robbo was at his pomp sitting and holding, even then we seemed to lack some what. Marriot could give it but only for a short while, then his game creaked and he needed resting. IMO PT get's this position right and next season we thrive and challenge. He get's it wrong, and well lets just hope he doesn't.
Spot on[y]

UTC[ecfc]

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
If i remember correctly his issue was with communication. I recall the game vs Hartlepool where him and Taylor had a mix up which lead to their striker strolling in unopposed from yards. He also made a load of blinding saves in that game, think we won 3-1 with Dunne's awesome 30 yard volley.

Anyway, was he not 18/19 when he was down here? Recall his shotstopping being good and him being brave diving at strikers feet. Think we could do worse than him.