• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oscar could possibly be off?

Taz

Sad news this morning from London is that Tottenham keeper Cudicini has been involved in a motorcycle accident. Doctors have said the injuries are 'life changing'.

I wonder if Oscar will be recalled to fill the No.2 keeper slot?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8357262.stm

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
yeah thats badddddd.....

Taz

Sad news this morning from London is that Tottenham keeper Cudicini has been involved in a motorcycle accident. Doctors have said the injuries are 'life changing'.

I wonder if Oscar will be recalled to fill the No.2 keeper slot?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8357262.stm
I forgot to wish Cudicini all the best!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Hadn't heard.. Hope he recovers soon.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doubtful, No way is he ready for spurs first team. Anyway spurs signed another keeper earlier in the season, Jimmy walker think he was at west ham with redknapp.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
when they had a problem a few weeks back Spurs recalled the keeper out on loan at Crewe instead...

having said that...how is Jonah's recovery getting on?

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Carlo is a top bloke and a great keeper, all the best to him.

Also, think Oscar is more 5th / 6th choice rather than 3rd/4th so imagine he will remain ours

hienzeECFC

This is a real shame. I've always thought carlo could have been one of the greatest keepers of our time, its such a shame he had Buffon to compete with for the Italien spot and Cech to compete with at chelsea. He probly could walk into most National teams in the world cup, including England and he really should have moved on from Chelsea sooner. This is really upsetting and i really hope he makes a full recovery.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Harry Redknapp is like me playing championship manager, he always buys the same players whenever he moves club. He signed Crouch for the umpteenth time and he WILL sign David James in the January window. Which will hopefully push Jansson so far down the list that they may listen to offers for him. I think he would be well, well worth the investment and would totally advocate our first proper transfer fee under Sir Tis for this boy.

PS Get well soon Carlo

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw Brian Moore earlier, and had a chat about this.

He reckons Carlo was always shaky on corners.