• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Orient Fan here

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
All Devon clubs have a good away following.

Our away average was 1 more than yours last season btw

ECFC traveller

Nardiello always plays well against us. Delighted when I heard he was absent. Little Jake Taylor was fighting a losing battle all afternoon. Krysiak was your best player. He kept the scoreline semi-respectable. Troy Archibald-Henville wouldn't look out of place on Hackney Marshes. Awful, awful player.
HAHAHAHA! Troy was demolishing your attack all afternoon until the first penalty was wrongly given.

And Krysiak was our best player? Oh dear did you get that from your awful commentary or something, because I really don't think you were at the game.

OrientFan

Just done some quick saddo stato's.

Only Preston, Sheffield United and Stevenage brought more fans to us in league games.

OrientFan

The only he was demolishing was your chances of getting anything for the game. He was tripe. Krysiak made blinding saves to deny Cureton, Smith and Lisbie.

GrecianWonder

HAHAHAHA! Troy was demolishing your attack all afternoon until the first penalty was wrongly given.

And Krysiak was our best player? Oh dear did you get that from your awful commentary or something, because I really don't think you were at the game.
apart from he was at fault (wrongly or rightly) for all 3 goals.

if we had bennett and didnt make those mistakes we would have drawn 0-0!

Krysiack WAS our best player.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
agreed. artur was the only one who looked vaguely competent.

grecian55

Thats decent to be honest.

Alot better than most teams will take to them
How many did you take to Bratfud mate ? ,serious question .

papillon

just over 500 J

521 is what the official site says, however lots of people are saying 700ish as apparently 521 was the number of tickets bought in advance.

I guess thats alright considering we were bottom of the league and it was an absoloute trek.

Last edited: