• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Order restored.

Dave1985

A solid performance from the mighty Argyle and a handful of 7 toes making the journey down the A38. Should ashamed of your support! And you call us a Micky mouse club! The cheek of it. The only good you have got going for you at the minute is that lad Matt Grimes and if he has any sense he will be out of the club at the sniff of a deal else where. See you in February if any of you can be bothered to turn up. GREEN ARMY!!

motorservices

And so the influx begins, we had 1/3 of our home support yesterday, how many times have you taken 2k away from home........................

Harris

We would easily take 2000 plus to your place, unfortunately you have one of the worst away ends in the country and so we only get given 1500.

motorservices

We would easily take 2000 plus to your place, unfortunately you have one of the worst away ends in the country and so we only get given 1500.
and you have failed to fill that a few times, my point was you dont take 1/3 of you're fan base anywhere, FACT

graiser

and you have failed to fill that a few times, my point was you dont take 1/3 of you're fan base anywhere, FACT
Come on a Motor 1/3 of bugger all is bugger all, a 1/3 of our last seasons average would be nearly your average home crowd

motorservices

Come on a Motor 1/3 of bugger all is bugger all, a 1/3 of our last seasons average would be nearly your average home crowd
you know, the same as everyone else does that your normal (not average) gate is around 6 to 6.4k, so a 1/3 of that would be around 2.1k, i dont think you have taken or would take that to any lg2 ground tbh, you're city is also 3 times the size of ours (without taking Cornwall in to things) yet at best you have twice as many through the gates, so % wise you're support is worse than ours

Here to Educate the deluded :)

graiser

you know, the same as everyone else does that your normal (not average) gate is around 6 to 6.4k, so a 1/3 of that would be around 2.1k, i dont think you have taken or would take that to any lg2 ground tbh, you're city is also 3 times the size of ours (without taking Cornwall in to things) yet at best you have twice as many through the gates, so % wise you're support is worse than ours

Here to Educate the deluded :)
I'm not to sure why I keep posting on this thread but I suppose you beys need something positive out of this weekend so I'll go along with it while waiting for zod.

I agree your %age average attendance against Exeter's population of 117800 is about 3 percent ours based on our average population is 2.5 percent so in those figures your team is supported by a greater %age than ours but if we take your analogy re the away support, that's a bit like saying Liverpool ought to have a 25k away support, doesn't work like that does it.

motorservices

I'm not to sure why I keep posting on this thread but I suppose you beys need something positive out of this weekend so I'll go along with it while waiting for zod.

I agree your %age average attendance against Exeter's population of 117800 is about 3 percent ours based on our average population is 2.5 percent so in those figures your team is supported by a greater %age than ours but if we take your analogy re the away support, that's a bit like saying Liverpool ought to have a 25k away support, doesn't work like that does it.

:) i only keep posting because the missus and kids are about to leave to go on holiday, and im trying my best to not get tied up checking everything is loaded, that way i cant get blamed lol

your reply is what i had in mind, and yes agreed be like man u taking 30k away, fact is since the JPT game we have played you often and the woo factor has worn off for a few

Steve.PAFC2014

:) i only keep posting because the missus and kids are about to leave to go on holiday, and im trying my best to not get tied up checking everything is loaded, that way i cant get blamed lol

your reply is what i had in mind, and yes agreed be like man u taking 30k away, fact is since the JPT game we have played you often and the woo factor has worn off for a few
Were you not invited? :O

motorservices

Were you not invited? :O

yes i was going to go (disneyland) they even put the day to leave back 3 days as they were meant to go on friday, i said there was no chance id miss the slime away, but then we had an influx of work come in (reco lorries bringing then in) which has meant we are stacked out, about 10 days ago i took the opinion i couldnt leave my mechanic and receptionist to cope with the work load so i bailed out, so for the next 14 days i will be working my balls off to try and catch up so i can have a few days off once there back, unless ofcourse she breaks my car, then i will be going to reco it lol