• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Larry Wilkie

Nearly time 😊😊

Attachments

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're going to Wembley tonight. Here's hoping that Ollie will get a start now that Kane has dropped out.
Looks like you have your wish - hope you really enjoy the moment and shout for us more distant Grecians who watched him grow up at SJP.

Larry Wilkie

Looks like you have your wish - hope you really enjoy the moment and shout for us more distant Grecians who watched him grow up at SJP.
Here’s hoping. Proudly wearing my Exeter City Gilet tonight, though I don’t think Ollie will notice!! 😉. Sure he’ll do us proud.

Bridgy 81

I’m quite keen on symmetry.
Ollie has 3 goals in 9 appearances for England so far.
I appreciate he won’t bag 7 against Brazil this evening but a couple to make it 5 from 10 would be very nice.
And it’d make him a shoo-in for the Euros.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m quite keen on symmetry.
Ollie has 3 goals in 9 appearances for England so far.
I appreciate he won’t bag 7 against Brazil this evening but a couple to make it 5 from 10 would be very nice.
And it’d make him a shoo-in for the Euros.
Ollie starting and very much the man of the moment in channel 4’s coverage tonight hoping he is really able to perform to his best and make up Southgate’s mind for him.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Channel 4’s general coverage so far much better than any of ITV’s recent efforts.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie starting and very much the man of the moment in channel 4’s coverage tonight hoping he is really able to perform to his best and make up Southgate’s mind for him.
Here's hoping !

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Channel 4’s general coverage so far much better than any of ITV’s recent efforts.
I've never understood why ITVs sport coverage is generally so poor.

Grecian2K

Hostage to fortune here but I had a vivid dream last night (and I normally never remember "dreams!) of Ollie scoring the opener in the 12th minute.
In the unlikelihood of that actually occurring I shall be very very spooked. 😱

DB9

Hostage to fortune here but I had a vivid dream last night (and I normally never remember "dreams!) of Ollie scoring the opener in the 12th minute.
In the unlikelihood of that actually occurring I shall be very very spooked. 😱
If that happens G2K, Get down the newsagents and buy a lottery ticket! :)