• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was there with Stroudy and Gozzer :cool: We met Ollie's uncle in the queue and he gave us a spare ticket he had.
Good job Goz was behind the wheel that day. I had no idea Cov was a 9-hour drive away.

Alistair20000

Chance for Ollie to fill his boots on Sunday against an abysmal Spurs outfit

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chance for Ollie to fill his boots on Sunday against an abysmal Spurs outfit
I said to a mate that Watkins if given the opportunity could dovetail with Kane for England, he is fast and intuitive like Son Hueung Min.

But one wonders how long the Ordinary One will be at WHL? A good job there will be an empty stadium. Otherwise if Spuds lost the chant would be:

"Sacked in the morning..."

tommoore85

David Ornstein is reporting it at £150k for us if Ollie gets a cap. (850k for Brentford).

Also another 150k if villa avoid relegation

Alistair20000

I said to a mate that Watkins if given the opportunity could dovetail with Kane for England, he is fast and intuitive like Son Hueung Min.

But one wonders how long the Ordinary One will be at WHL? A good job there will be an empty stadium. Otherwise if Spuds lost the chant would be:

"Sacked in the morning..."
Ollie fairly anonymous last night; a couple of nice touches but Villa were poor

jimbo-gould

He’s looking a bit tired and in need of a rest to me. Played every minute for Villa so far while pressing single-handedly at times. He is also not making as many attacking runs. Whether that has something to do with Grealish not playing, I’m not sure.

Saying that, I also hope Ollie plays against San Marino this Thursday and gain the stats of more goals than games played.

Alistair20000

He’s looking a bit tired and in need of a rest to me. Played every minute for Villa so far while pressing single-handedly at times. He is also not making as many attacking runs. Whether that has something to do with Grealish not playing, I’m not sure.

Saying that, I also hope Ollie plays against San Marino this Thursday and gain the stats of more goals than games played.
Definitely missing Grealish as are Villa

grecIAN Harris

Definitely missing Grealish as are Villa
One man doesn't make a team.......... but he can a hell of a difference.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Villa create very little without Grealish. He runs the show for them.

tommoore85

David Ornstein is reporting it at £150k for us if Ollie gets a cap. (850k for Brentford).

Also another 150k if villa avoid relegation
And apparently an extra 150k per cap up to a small number. I'm guessing 5. That would be lovely :)