• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Long Lost Bee

I'm convinced Ollie's going to Bournemouth
Not impossible but unlikely. They’ve been watching Mepham for most of the season and have had one big bid turned down, it will be him before Ollie. I’m not sure they can afford both Watkins and Mepham.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not impossible but unlikely. They’ve been watching Mepham for most of the season and have had one big bid turned down, it will be him before Ollie. I’m not sure they can afford both Watkins and Mepham.
OK. Like I said - just a feeling

Alistair20000

Huddersfield need a goal scorer. [tap]

IndoMike

Huddersfield need a goal scorer. [tap]
They need a manager, too

Alistair20000

They need a manager, too
Yep Big Sam and Ollie. Dream ticket. :x

IndoMike

Yep Big Sam and Ollie. Dream ticket. :x
You have to be over 30 to play for Samuel.....and ****.

Long Lost Bee

OK. Like I said - just a feeling
We have had a bid in the summer a little short of the teams valuation at the time from a Premier Club and they’ve enquired about him again very recently. Today, We have reports of strong interest for a Bulgarian winger so it may be that we are either lining up his replacement for a transfer this window or for the summer.

Bee gone

Really not in the detail this chap is spouting. By all means tell us how Ollie is getting on, but the rest of ****e he’s posted is unnecessary. You could say ignore but it’s filling up a thread is otherwise be interested.

Brentford still are no marks, just like us.
No Marks like you😃bit rude and disrespectful for both clubs.Why not ignore if you don’t want to fill up a thread as that’s what you are doing with a miserable reply like that.Most of our fans know what we are don’t worry about that but we are far from being no marks and we can identify with how your club is run as we were the same not many years ago.Would love my club to be able to buy potential like Oli and hang on to them to hopefully get us to the PL but we can’t do that due to FFP and being a small club not forgetting that will be for your benefit when your club will receive a percentage of the transfer fee.

ExeterCityLad

No Marks like you��bit rude and disrespectful for both clubs.Why not ignore if you don’t want to fill up a thread as that’s what you are doing with a miserable reply like that.Most of our fans know what we are don’t worry about that but we are far from being no marks and we can identify with how your club is run as we were the same not many years ago.Would love my club to be able to buy potential like Oli and hang on to them to hopefully get us to the PL but we can’t do that due to FFP and being a small club not forgetting that will be for your benefit when your club will receive a percentage of the transfer fee.
We're just fed up of you lot coming on here saying what an excellent and unique club you are - Nobody agrees and nobody cares. Stick to talking about Ollie

Long Lost Bee

We're just fed up of you lot coming on here saying what an excellent and unique club you are - Nobody agrees and nobody cares. Stick to talking about Ollie
Hope this bit “ Stick to talking about Ollie” is read and accepted by my fellow Bees fans. This is the Ollie Watkins thread.

Last edited: