• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing on Derby forum, nothing on Derby Telegraph, nothing on BBC, ITV or Sky.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, it's a wind up. Ex Eater joined on 26th Jan, has made 5 posts and all relate to OW. Probably an Argyle boy crapping himself..

Last edited:

dontpassback

I think the clue is in his name ex eater. Paul tisdale has stated that he doesn't want to break up this squad and I think Ollie will be here until the summer at least.

Grecian2K

Not quite right, Sturtz. There's one attempt there to also try and derail the SDW goal-machine. Suspect the little mite as being a bit GREEN with envy at the burgeoning luxury of talent we are growing at the moment.

Hope if (WHEN??!) this is proved to be the llobox I hope it is the little troll is promptly consigned by the mods the the appropriately coloured recycling bin and returned to "The Farm" for the pig and his friends to re-digest.

Last edited:

dontpassback

They are also a bit peeved that EXONIAN ben purrington has decided to sign for the mighty Rotherham Utd,rather than stay with them.word is that argyle wouldn't let him join up with England under 18 squad,and kept premier league interest from him.little wonder that he got the hump and eventually buggered off !

Ex-eater

Joined recently read for ages, just got told off for posting it tonight sorry for letting the cat completely out of the bag. I am a Grecian guys.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Joined recently read for ages, just got told off for posting it tonight sorry for letting the cat completely out of the bag. I am a Grecian guys.
OK then. Let's (for sake of hypothetical argument) assume you truly have the "inside track"

So please further elucidate

For what fee? What add ons? Any "player exchange options"? You clearly know so much more, and feel free to talk about it, from any else involved with OUR club. Exeweb would be truly grateful.

Oh, and PS, regarding the "cat". Are you not aware that it is cruelty to keep a poor feline imprisoned in a sack. So glad that, in this, you have at least seen the light (as, I hope, now has the cat). If not, it will not be only the Exeweb mod-squad after you. It will be the RSPCA!!!

Ex-eater

Really should have kept shtummmm sorry !

Colesman Ballz

OK then. Let's (for sake of hypothetical argument) assume you truly have the "inside track"

For what fee? What add ons? Any "player exchange options"? You clearly know so much more, and feel free to talk about it, from any else involved with OUR club. Exeweb would be truly grateful.

Oh, and PS, regarding the "cat". Are you not aware that it is cruelty to keep a poor feline imprisoned in a sack. So glad that, in this, you have at least seen the light (as, I hope, now has the cat). If not, it will not be only the Exeweb mod-squad after you. It will be the RSPCA!!!
Talking of cats, seems a bit of a coincidence that our resident Cornish Moggie, went walkabout on the 25th, only for our "new friend" to pick up the Ollie "baton" the very next day. Hmmmmmm !

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

For what it is worth Sky Sports are reporting 'Tis as saying team for Wycombe game "should be unchanged"....for the fourth time. It looks as the Club are digging their heels in and that unless Derby County or anyone else make an offer which they really cannot afford to ignore Ollie will be lining up against the Chairboys tomorrow evening......fingers crossed.