• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ok, I admit, City are shoite...

jr1871

No really, I do. We didn't strengthen properly, and have relied on L2/Conf standard has beens or never will be's.

I am ashamed to admit that we have no width, are negative to the point of suicidal away from home, and our midfield efforts rely totally on Harley deciding if he can be arsed to turn up for the match in question.

All things being equal, saving a dramatic upturn in fortunes (which I can't see) we are L2 bound.

So laugh away Dodo's and scummers, and enjoy it.

Enjoy your own relegation in Plymuff while you are at it, Because without question all the players on contracts at a few grand a week will easily be good enough for a promotion campaign. Won't they?

And you will be able to afford them with your crowds down to 5k with you mid table? Easily I would have thought.

And your Japanese ''owners'' will of course keep ploughing more and more into the black hole, and spend on a new pitch, and redevelop the ground for the world cup bid surely?

There is no chance of administration is there? Nah...never..couldn't be possible.

And for you snotty nosed little Brummie blooded orphans on the coast, you will have a great one next year. Your manager gets on well with his whole squad, which is nice to see. And you have a lovely settled line up, and its nice that 2000 (at least) of you come and see them every two weeks.

Still, the loan market is there for Bucks next season, and he is sure to use it as well as he has this.

So, in summary, City are in debt (below average amount) have a squad full of crap that can be mostly released this summer, we have a little bit of say in how the club is run, we have a manager proven in the basement, and will have our nice new pitch, and are not far away from a new away end (not before time, of course, its shameful) and a nice shiny new grandstand.

The city ship sails on still waters. Our Devon brethren are both one bottle of brandy away from mutiny.

Perspective. Its a wonderful thing.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not convinced you'll get the reaction you want jr.

You did right to post intelligently in bite-sized chunks, but it'll be too much for them.

You might be lucky though, and get the odd 'snigger', 'sneer' or 'guffaw' in response, but don't hold your breath.

Red the Paper

Banned
And for you snotty nosed little Brummie blooded orphans on the coast, .
Loved the OP JR, especially the above line. Good work

awayday

It's just a tin pot post confirming everything the Torquay and Argyle posters have been trying to tell you deluded lot up north for ages.

You did forget one thing...

Torquay are still the only Dvon league club not in the relegation zone....... FACT! but we will forgive you for missing it off on this occasion.

Stuart Storer's Tache

It's just a tin pot post confirming everything the Torquay and Argyle posters have been trying to tell you deluded lot up north for ages.

You did forget one thing...

Torquay are still the only Dvon league club not in the relegation zone....... FACT! but we will forgive you for missing it off on this occasion.
What a season you are having.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No really, I do. We didn't strengthen properly, and have relied on L2/Conf standard has beens or never will be's.

I am ashamed to admit that we have no width, are negative to the point of suicidal away from home, and our midfield efforts rely totally on Harley deciding if he can be arsed to turn up for the match in question.

All things being equal, saving a dramatic upturn in fortunes (which I can't see) we are L2 bound.

So laugh away Dodo's and scummers, and enjoy it.

Enjoy your own relegation in Plymuff while you are at it, Because without question all the players on contracts at a few grand a week will easily be good enough for a promotion campaign. Won't they?

And you will be able to afford them with your crowds down to 5k with you mid table? Easily I would have thought.

And your Japanese ''owners'' will of course keep ploughing more and more into the black hole, and spend on a new pitch, and redevelop the ground for the world cup bid surely?

There is no chance of administration is there? Nah...never..couldn't be possible.

And for you snotty nosed little Brummie blooded orphans on the coast, you will have a great one next year. Your manager gets on well with his whole squad, which is nice to see. And you have a lovely settled line up, and its nice that 2000 (at least) of you come and see them every two weeks.

Still, the loan market is there for Bucks next season, and he is sure to use it as well as he has this.

So, in summary, City are in debt (below average amount) have a squad full of crap that can be mostly released this summer, we have a little bit of say in how the club is run, we have a manager proven in the basement, and will have our nice new pitch, and are not far away from a new away end (not before time, of course, its shameful) and a nice shiny new grandstand.

The city ship sails on still waters. Our Devon brethren are both one bottle of brandy away from mutiny.

Perspective. Its a wonderful thing.
Pretty much sums it up[y]

Thank god we don't have Bungle The Loan (Ar)Ranger as our manager

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look at the relegation zone for proof that after a couple of seasons, greasy excretian luck has begun to evaporate

You see. Your team have never been good, and nor is it shoite now.

It is that your luck has ran out.

Last edited:

On_The_Beach

...blah blah blah blah Perspective. Its a wonderful thing.
I can't work out which stage this is: denial, anger or acceptance?

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Funnily enough, the Cheltenham v Turks Dotty.net matchday thread went through all stages over the course of 90 minutes;)

argyle-ive

Oh, easily going through them all...the grieving process at Sid James Park is becoming hilarious on WoWS.

I think pretty much most Greens accept they'll be down but at least we're at last showing some fight.
I promise to be (even more) unbearable if we somehow stay up and will REALLY rub it in on here.

TBH, it's not difficult to lord it over this offal, is it?