• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ok Carlisle fan Here

Bluebry

Ok me old buddy's, locked in a bit of a battle aint we?
Can't make tomorrow night due to work which is a bit of a shame, cant you lot move a bit further North? like Kendal!!
Think some of your lot think we are getting a bit of luck, can't argue with that, although it has to be said we haven't had any other luck this season, so maybe it can be stretched another 90 mins.
Looks like Jabo will be missing again, which is unfortunate as he gave you all sorts of problems down there, really looking forward to it, may the best team win as long as they are playing in Blue.
Got my coins ready to throw at the big screen if it all goes Pete Tong.
Whatever happens keep smiling.

contrabombarde

"may the best team win"

We will. Have no fear. Your run of luck is about to run out.

Last edited:

ecfctis

The men in black for the game at our place and the last one at your place have obviously been wearing blue as well as being totally incompetent.
Should have gone to 1-4 and you would probably be dead and buried. No doubt you will get all your luck in these last three games and reach the
play-off final which in all honesty is totally unjustified. Often the outcome of the play-offs, which is wrong! Makes a mockery of the rest of the season.

Bluebry

Not going to argue to much but these things generally even themselves out over the season, and we've (as in most teams) have had to put up with some absolute howlers this season, so maybe we were due just a bit of good fortune.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think one thing to bear in mind is that the teams finished locked on the same number of points after 46 games. That's how close it is!

And one does get a strange affinity with opposing fans in these play off games; I remember chatting to some Cambridge fans before the Wembley play off final and for quite a while thereafter looking out for their continuing attempts to get out of the Conference...could so easily have been us

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish Carlisle every success in getting out of the Conference.